Cavaliers release Full Show musical Selections

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this one. It's at the very beginning of the promo vid for the 2009 World Brass Band Championships.

Oh yea! That was great! :thumbup:

Smile is one of my favorite songs. Love a Judy Garland recording I have of it. Gives me warm fuzzies.

Well, that would be unfortunate...

I'd much rather see them be ironic with their obscure wind ensemble lit...and be genuine and heartfelt with the great song that is Smile -

I agree 100%! One of my favorite songs and I've been waiting to hear them do it ever since I found out. Don't muck it up, boys!

Never thought I'd hear Tears For Fears on the field. I just hope it's not the Adam Lambert's version. The last thing I want to hear is a bunch of screaming on the field!

Well, considering the composer of the song, it makes a lot of sense.

Edited by skajerk

I agree 100%! One of my favorite songs and I've been waiting to hear them do it ever since I found out. Don't muck it up, boys!

Never thought I'd hear Tears For Fears on the field. I just hope it's not the Adam Lambert's version. The last thing I want to hear is a bunch of screaming on the field!

Perhaps you should listen to Adam Lambert's version again, since he didn't scream on it. ???

Anyway, looking forward to hearing 'Smile' and 'Dismantling Utopia'.