Crusaders FN Video

Boston posted some audio/video from their April Camp. Kind of looks like their summer FN offerings...mostly warmup, but a pinch of real music at the end.

This link behaves weird--it you go to the regular Fan Network, it's there, but here's a link anyway:

linky

Grrrrrr internets down...

Grrrrrr internets down...

Then you posted on here... how?

Then you posted on here... how?

Can't keep me off here :tongue:

my phone

Horn line sounds technically sound (and big). I can't wait to hear the book.

Horn line sounds technically sound (and big). I can't wait to hear the book.

Yeah, not much to go on with the long tones, but they sound good. I think I am going to go to the theaters next Thursday to see the preview!!

Getting excited for the season to begin! Crusader 70th anniversay Weekend#1 coming up this weekend. Camp starts Friday night, Golf on Saturday, Preview show with the debut performance of the 70th anniversary addition of the Corps followed by a party at the Corps Hotel!

Alumni be sure to attend and get your special free 70th anniversay alumni shirt!

Getting excited for the season to begin! Crusader 70th anniversay Weekend#1 coming up this weekend. Camp starts Friday night, Golf on Saturday, Preview show with the debut performance of the 70th anniversary addition of the Corps followed by a party at the Corps Hotel!

Alumni be sure to attend and get your special free 70th anniversay alumni shirt!

Love to go. Live in Massachusetts.