off seasons rumors

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spectrum is definitely not folding for next year! We have just signed a new contract with our bingo hall provider and purchased new bingo equipment to install. Please stop feeding the fires of doubt about groups. Thanks.

Let's stop feeding the fire about ALL groups! There are many spectulations floating around as to the identity of some of you anonymous posters (and I have MY suspicions as well)

if a group has anything to tell us - THEY WILL!

I really don't want to have to start closing threads over suspicion, so let's chill out a little!

Spectrum is definitely not folding for next year! We have just signed a new contract with our bingo hall provider and purchased new bingo equipment to install. Please stop feeding the fires of doubt about groups. Thanks.

Thanks Trish!

Oh here we go ! The topic was started a while ago , why didnt you stop it then.

Lets see...

1we cant talk abut if we think a guard is good or not or we like or not

2 we cant talk about if we think some costuming is hidious or not ( That offends )

3 we cant speculate or say anything against about who we think should have won or not and why

4. we cant talk about or give a real review not a narration of what happened

5 Anything else?

I never post anything bad and try to keep my opionion to myself but as you can see so few post on CGP now so with all of this included thers no point I guess.

Oh yeah was a mortal sin done to speak about how crazy it sounds that people are merely asking and supporting if i might add. If you too the time to read the guards in question you would see people were glad " IF" they are coming out.

NUTS !

Oh here we go ! The topic was started a while ago , why didnt you stop it then.

Lets see...

1we cant talk abut if we think a guard is good or not or we like or not

2 we cant talk about if we think some costuming is hidious or not ( That offends )

3 we cant speculate or say anything against about who we think should have won or not and why

4. we cant talk about or give a real review not a narration of what happened

5 Anything else?

I never post anything bad and try to keep my opionion to myself but as you can see so few post on CGP now so with all of this included thers no point I guess.

Oh yeah was a mortal sin done to speak about how crazy it sounds that people are merely asking and supporting if i might add. If you too the time to read the guards in question you would see people were glad " IF" they are coming out.

NUTS !

That's because it's HAPPY LAND HERE ON CGP...No one wants reality..you ever judge? takes you all year to convice someone they are totally off the track and then they still don't believe..lol