DCI Fan network WTF?

Today, I was going to subscribe to the dci fan network, but I couldn't find a place for that. The only thing I found was:

"Drum Corps International Fan Network Expiration date is: 4/30/2009"

Does that mean that I'm too late?

Enlighten me please...

Today, I was going to subscribe to the dci fan network, but I couldn't find a place for that. The only thing I found was:

"Drum Corps International Fan Network Expiration date is: 4/30/2009"

Does that mean that I'm too late?

Enlighten me please...

No they should have moved your date back to around May 15th like they did mine. You can resubscribe. Looks like it will cost more but they are offering more.

it expired over a year ago :blink:

you can sign up for this summer towards the end of May

I'd been wondering this myself, so they just have some updating to do on the sight right? Thanks

here is the info:

We're very pleased to announce that on May 19, we'll be introducing our exciting new offerings for the 2010 season.

For the first time in our history, the DCI Fan Network will present the World Championship Finals performances to our Premium-level subscribers ON FINALS NIGHT... only hours after the culmination of the evening's festivities! Bundled with the standard definition DVD or HD Blu-ray Disc, the Premium subscription has been created in response to the overwhelming demand we've received from hundreds of subscribers who simply can't wait for the discs to be released in the fall, and who want to "bask in the afterglow of the season" by reliving all of the outstanding performances of the world's most elite and exclusive ensembles for student musicians and performers... on demand! World Class corps not advancing to the final round of competition will be available for viewing On Demand only hours after their final 2010 performances.

Check out our menu of offerings for 2010:

Premium w/Blu-Ray Disc $169 includes: Top-12 Blu-Ray Disc, Finals VOD, All Live Webcasts, 1974-2010 VOD, 5% discount on downloads

Premuim w/SD DVD $149 includes: Top-12 DVD, Finals VOD, All Live Webcasts, 1974-2010 VOD, 5% discount on downloads

Plus $59 includes: All Live Webcasts, 1974-2010 VOD, 5% discount on downloads

Basic $39 includes: 1974-2010 VOD

2010 DCI Fan Network Schedule

Dates and locations are subject to change. June 20 Ft. Mill, SC (Video On Demand)

June 20 Pleasant Hill, CA (Video On Demand)

June 24 Toledo, OH (Audio Performance Downloads)

June 25 Normal, IL (Video On Demand, Audio Performance Downloads)

June 25 Stanford, CA (Live Webcast, Video On Demand, Audio Performance Downloads)

June 29 Ewing, NJ (Audio Performance Downloads)

July 3 Michigan City, IN (Video On Demand)

July 3 Walnut, CA (Video On Demand)

July 10 Kalamazoo, MI (Live Webcast, Video On Demand)

July 10 Denver, CO (Live Webcast, Video On Demand, Audio Performance Downloads)

July 17 Minneapolis, MN (Live Webcast, Video On Demand, Audio Performance Downloads)

July 22 Houston, TX (Live Webcast, Video On Demand, Audio Performance Downloads)

July 23 Houston, TX (Live Webcast, Video On Demand, Audio Performance Downloads)

July 30 Murfreesboro, TN (Live Webcast)

July 31 Atlanta, GA (Live Webcast, Video On Demand, Audio Performance Downloads)

August 6 Allentown, PA (Video On Demand)

August 7 Allentown, PA (Video On Demand)

August 10 Michigan City, IN - Open Class Prelims (Audio Performance Downloads)

August 11 Indianapolis, IN - World Class Quarterfinals (Audio Performance Downloads, 18 - 24 Video On Demand *)

August 12 Indianapolis, IN - Open Class Semifinals (Live Webcast)

August 12 Indianapolis, IN - World Class Semifinals (Live Webcast, 13 - 17 Video On Demand *)

August 13 Indianapolis, IN - World Class Finals (Video On Demand *)

* Available to Premium Subscribers Only

Changes to the Fan Network download fee structure

New for 2010, Audio Performance Downloads are now priced at only $2.99 and audio recorded from World Championships will be priced at $3.99 per-download. All historical Video Performance Downloads will now be $4.99 per download. As a reminder, Fan Network Plus or Premium subscribers get 5% off of the price of your entire cart on all download transactions throughout the year. Look for our special

"DCI Digital Bundle" pricing throughout the season.