Tell Me Why...

It'a not a countdown unless the fans get to vote on the performances shown. I will not go again unless they change back to the original, better format.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to that other one by myself because it is a short walk from my house and I’ve never had an issue going to things alone but w/out a social aspect involved, I need better content

This, plus the highlighted part.

There are at least four theaters in my area that I could get to in time to see it, but the content isn't that interesting (no offense to the kids who marched), and at least half of the fun is seeing it with friends. Nobody I usually hang out with is going, so I'll be sitting there by myself.

To tally it up, 100% "I'm gonna go" = great content + great friends. Minus friends, 50% I'd go; minus compelling content, that's 25% or less reason for me to go.

Funny -- now that I think about it, I'd pay five bucks for tonight, but not $20.

WORK :plain:

Small children (1 year old and 3 years old) plus one hour away, plus the time it is playing (children's bedtime) equals a no go for me.

Good for you! I'd imagine many artists are having a rough go in the present economic climate.

Thanks! I've been amazed and extremely grateful that my sales have held

strong during this tough economic time, and I hope it stays that way!

I would like to see it return to a fan voted lineup. Even if there are restrictions on what corps are eligible, it would probably get more butts in seats.

Agreed. Even if it was just limited to say, the top 12 of the last year, itd be fun to see what would get top 6 and who would win any given year.

You wouldn't want to add the 2008 CAC performance to this list, would you?

Yep - add the Cavies Alumni to the "A" list....