Dear Mr. Director

i know lots of people that have never ventured onto dcp that feel the same way

and there are many that support it im sure. like all but 2 voting corps...they are the corps of today thay dont need us for a history lesson...change is hard. I hate the woodwind sound but if thats what drum corps or whatever you want to call it is from 2010 on so be it. I will still be entertained and so will others.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and there are many that support it im sure. like all but 2 voting corps...they are the corps of today thay dont need us for a history lesson...change is hard. I hate the woodwind sound but if thats what drum corps or whatever you want to call it is from 2010 on so be it. I will still be entertained and so will others.

Totally agree....Change can also be an exciting time. afterall it gives all the arm chair experts something to talk about

Totally agree....Change can also be an exciting time. afterall it gives all the arm chair experts something to talk about

or drive attendance at the biggest show of the year from over 20k to 13k

Well.. all I can say is that those that enjoy the idea of D&B Corps with the sounds of woodwinds..

I have a suggestion to you... after all.. I know nothing... only been watching this activity since the

early 60's when VFW..(Veterns of Forign Wars...incase you didnt know....)

was the itinials used buy this current organizaiton.........DCI..

Heres my suggestion............ go watch Eclypse !!!!!!

and with that I bid you a fond adu ! :rolleyes:

or drive attendance at the biggest show of the year from over 20k to 13k

you know you might be right. AND I would bet anything that 1/2 who stayed away drift back moaning and growning as usual. Sometimes to make change happen you have to take a hit to move forward

Well.. all I can say is that those that enjoy the idea of D&B Corps with the sounds of woodwinds..

I have a suggestion to you... after all.. I know nothing... only been watching this activity since the

early 60's when VFW..(Veterns of Forign Wars...incase you didnt know....)

was the itinials used buy this current organizaiton.........DCI..

Heres my suggestion............ go watch Eclypse !!!!!!

and with that I bid you a fond adu ! :rolleyes:

well many of us here have been watching and DOING for just as long. ANd by the way oo yeah the VFW and legion rules back then were real fair..ughhh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. DCI wouldnt never have exsisted if it was so wonderful .

If you claim to you OUR history then remember there were alot opposed to DCI in the beginning...ahhhh where are they now?

you know you might be right. AND I would bet anything that 1/2 who stayed away drift back moaning and growning as usual. Sometimes to make change happen you have to take a hit to move forward

or keep tweaking the product and they never come back. I did afterr two years, but I'm not attending nealy as many shows as I used to, and if Indy sucks as bad as i've come to believe, i wont go to finals til it's moved

Hey Scouty..

go to your last posting.. and please verify your typing skills so that all of us can try to understand

what exactly is in that pea you have up there.....

Thank-you !

Hey Scouty..

go to your last posting.. and please verify your typing skills so that all of us can try to understand

what exactly is in that pea you have up there.....

Thank-you !

anything else you an expert at? It clearly isnt drum corps....lol

and also to highlight... I have no problems with change........

not happy with SOME things that have happend over the years......

BUT WOODWINDS DO NOT BELONG IN DRUM AND BUGLE CORPS !

Its a simple sentence.... speaking for myself of course... as Im sure you Scouty...

believe Im the only one that believes this.........