Out of the Mouths of Babes

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very rude, as are most of your comments I habe noticed. "Scoutnout"...you dont represent yourself as a Scout alumni, at least not from Madison anyway...a mistake of 20 to 40 ? Ring(s), teaching....sorry, I get arrogant teen, not someone with respect for others and their opinions or the activity and its history and traditions.........

G

Yeah youre right, although i dont know if you saw how i was attacked. But who cares. Traditions are fine, history is great do i think it should hold people from moving on? NO!

You just cant discuss here on DCP beacuse if you disagree with " Tradition " or whatever its like you have no opinion or someone THINKS you are some arrogant kid....

just checked your profile.... age unknown... location unknown... drum corps experience... unknown...

GUESS YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER NOBODY THAT SPEWS TOXIC WORDS HERE ON DCP !!!!!!!!!!!!

go get a life already !!!! quite wasting our time - the legit drum corps fans= time....

If i put it down you may not buy my souvies ....lol

Yeah youre right, although i dont know if you saw how i was attacked. But who cares. Traditions are fine, history is great do i think it should hold people from moving on? NO!

You just cant discuss here on DCP beacuse if you disagree with " Tradition " or whatever its like you have no opinion or someone THINKS you are some arrogant kid....

You dont back up your views/arguments with anything tangible. Change for the sake of change is not beneficial for those doing it or those affected by it. No changes since 2000 have made this activity stronger, more accessible, cutting edge, or more exciting. Thats a simple fact, sure five, ten, fifty people can post after me and tell me it isnt true, but in reality, you know, out there, in the stadiums, on the field, where most of the DCP posters hardly go....it tells a different story......

Who on earth looked at..say, 1995 Cavaliers, 1989 SCV, 1998 Cadets, 1999 Madison Scouts and said "This would be so much more enjoyable and the activity would thrive even more if we go electric and add electronics/voice/synthesizers"

Tell me how these things will grow the activity, the fan base and continue to innovate and wow the average person......

loking forward to your answer.

G

If i put it down you may not buy my souvies ....lol

haha.. true... and its a good thing you said that to me via the keys...

cuz you wouldnt in person. !!! This is not an attack... Im just stating

that Mr.Knowitallandhasringstoproveit........ would not say that to anyones face.....

Isnt it your bedtime ?

just curious...

just checked your profile.... age unknown... location unknown... drum corps experience... unknown...

GUESS YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER NOBODY THAT SPEWS TOXIC WORDS HERE ON DCP !!!!!!!!!!!!

go get a life already !!!! quite wasting our time - the legit drum corps fans= time....

WOW ! Most on DCP is toxic and in my experience isnt the general populations views at all BUT anyway give a place to SPEW..

GMichael...

I was in KansasCity for the finals in 88... Madison BLEW the STADIUM OVER !!! It was a great night in drum corps !!

anyone affiliated with that year in the scouts cant be anything more then proud of their accomplishment !!!!!!

It was very exciting !!!

haha.. true... and its a good thing you said that to me via the keys...

cuz you wouldnt in person. !!! This is not an attack... Im just stating

that Mr.Knowitallandhasringstoproveit........ would not say that to anyones face.....

Isnt it your bedtime ?

just curious...

lol....ok i like the bedtime comment...who said old isnt witty

GMichael...

I was in KansasCity for the finals in 88... Madison BLEW the STADIUM OVER !!! It was a great night in drum corps !!

anyone affiliated with that year in the scouts cant be anything more then proud of their accomplishment !!!!!!

It was very exciting !!!

oh my...that stadium was ELECTRIC that night, one of the best years for drum corps....I personally felt BD had the goods for the title, and get a lot of flack about that from friends, still to this day, but yes, the intensity, execution and interaction with the crowd was just amazing !

G