Cadets Officially Announce ToySouldier

Very much looking forward to seeing this and applauding loudly and throwing babies and buying souvies and enjoying drum corps!

I'll be right next to you.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to it -- enjoyed hearing about it on the Hop phone call a few weeks ago, and enjoyed reading this. I just hope it isn't TOO contrived (e.g., more Crown 09 than Cadets 06). The story and subject matter can remain subtle and the show can still be effective. I'm imagining some of the moments in my head, and I smile :)

Looking forward to it -- enjoyed hearing about it on the Hop phone call a few weeks ago, and enjoyed reading this. I just hope it isn't TOO contrived (e.g., more Crown 09 than Cadets 06). The story and subject matter can remain subtle and the show can still be effective. I'm imagining some of the moments in my head, and I smile :)

Well they *are* looking for an acting coach.

George Hopkins is in the Hunt!! We can use an acting coach. A good one. Anyone out there want to send me a note? Or ... pass the word to your associates please

Sounds interesting!! Can't wait to see how the show plays out.

I didn't read the whole thread, but does anyone else besides me think this bears some similarities to Suncoast Sound's 1988 "Symphonic Dances for the Contemporary Child"?

I don't think they copied them by any means, but it just reminds me of that show based on their description.

Looking forward to it. Hope they keep their mouths away from a microphone so it doesn't detract from the story telling for me (but that's a discussion for another day).

Edited by NR_Ohiobando

I am very interested in seeing how this show turns out, could be pretty awesome. I doubt I'll get to see it live, though.

Think I'll only get to see it live once or twice before finals since they seem to be making their way out west earlier than normal.