The OFFICIAL Phantom Regiment Thread

Facebook update:

"...food truck is fixed but won't be able to catch up to us today. So our fabulous food crew will be creative for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And then for snack, our friends at the Santa Clara Vanguard will be treating the corps. It'll be fun to have the two corps eat together once again. Anyone remember the old PR & SCV picnics in Denver?"

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up Close with Guillermo Montecelo (this was a tough one).

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/vi...?v=419987097273

Fan Network: http://dci.thefannetwork.org/?ensemble_id=...&mode=viral

Wow....powerful.

Vids are up for Allentown Night 2.

After all the changes that Phantom did to their show last year, I think 2010 will go down as one of the least changed - at least since 2005.

They have added some a few nice visuals and changed the two line twist movement near the end.

After all the changes that Phantom did to their show last year, I think 2010 will go down as one of the least changed - at least since 2005.

They have added some a few nice visuals and changed the two line twist movement near the end.

Which also sets up the trumpet feature after that quite nicely. I think that's a good change. And the body work even from the Allentown VOD seems pretty effective. I'm just pumped to see it live for the first time. I've been waiting forever for this.

I give the changes they did to the guard work in the chevron my official "best change" award this year.

Much better.