Hilton, NY Alumni Band OPEN CALL - Looking For HORNS!

The Hilton Generations Band is looking for more horn players!! If you or someone you know plays or used to play trumpet, mellophone, trombone, baritone, sousaphone, etc., please consider joining our ranks!! Many of our members joined after years of not playing, others are high school and college students passionate for playing in their community. We are a very serious group of musicians, but are also very serious about the sense of community that surrounds our organization. We are all about having fun and playing music along side family and friends. We formed in 2008 and have been growing strongly ever since - but now we need YOU!! Come out and see what we're all about.

We practice EVERY THURSDAY at 7pm in Hilton, NY at the Hilton Firemen's Exempts Hall off of rt. 259

Head to our website for more information or message me back through DCP, or by using my e-mail which is available on the staff page of our website (link below). Thanks for your interest - we look forward to hearing from you!

Young and old, side by side, the Generations of our great community march together, as one. The Hilton Generations Marching Band. All are welcome! [www.HiltonGenerationsBand.com]

I remember them from several years ago...I dated a girl in the guard. A;ways had a greatt sound and lots of talent. Good for you guys!

The Hilton Generations Band is looking for more horn players!! If you or someone you know plays or used to play trumpet, mellophone, trombone, baritone, sousaphone, etc., please consider joining our ranks!! Many of our members joined after years of not playing, others are high school and college students passionate for playing in their community. We are a very serious group of musicians, but are also very serious about the sense of community that surrounds our organization. We are all about having fun and playing music along side family and friends. We formed in 2008 and have been growing strongly ever since - but now we need YOU!! Come out and see what we're all about.

We practice EVERY THURSDAY at 7pm in Hilton, NY at the Hilton Firemen's Exempts Hall off of rt. 259

Head to our website for more information or message me back through DCP, or by using my e-mail which is available on the staff page of our website (link below). Thanks for your interest - we look forward to hearing from you!

Young and old, side by side, the Generations of our great community march together, as one. The Hilton Generations Marching Band. All are welcome! [www.HiltonGenerationsBand.com]

Before Morgan joins in I feel it necessary to mention the Cellar Savers firemen's band at this time.

Before Morgan joins in I feel it necessary to mention the Cellar Savers firemen's band at this time.

Although we march for fireman and some of us are firemen, we are technically not a firemans band, Hilton is an excellent band usually see them at Spencerport when I march with Mighty St Joes.

• 4 weeks later...
Although we march for fireman and some of us are firemen, we are technically not a firemans band, Hilton is an excellent band usually see them at Spencerport when I march with Mighty St Joes.

Thank you so much! It's been a long road over the past 3 years getting the band back together full time, but we have had great support from our community. The mix of new youth and old vets side by side is one of a kind. Feel free to come over and jam with us in a beer tent after webster, hamlin or hilton next month. As always, all our best to you and the rest of the crew at St. Joes! See you guys around!! Thanks again for the encouraging words.

I remember them from several years ago...I dated a girl in the guard. A;ways had a greatt sound and lots of talent. Good for you guys!

haha, that's great! who'd you date? I wonder if she's back with us or still one of our vets that we need to track down to harass to join again ;) We took a few years off but we're back at it and still building! look for us around and on YouTube. Thanks again for the words of encouragement. Take care!

Red hair and lives in Michigan.

haha, that's great! who'd you date? I wonder if she's back with us or still one of our vets that we need to track down to harass to join again ;) We took a few years off but we're back at it and still building! look for us around and on YouTube. Thanks again for the words of encouragement. Take care!