Ann Satchell

Just wanted to inform those that new the Satchell family that my mother, Ann Satchell, passed away this morning. My mother was very involved with the Reading Buccaneers for many years and did a lot to promote and establish souveneir sales for the corps. If you new Ann and would be interested in paying final respects, please let me know and I will provide service information. Thank you

Dan,

Sorry to hear of your familys' loss. One of the high points for my mom (RIP) was going to the old Carlisle show and talking to your mom at the sovie stand. Back in the 70s somehow my mom ordered a stained glass "suncatcher" in the Westshoremen colors. Forget the full story but think it was thru your mom. Yeah, Westshoremen colors from the Buccs souvie stand. Wish I had other stories but all I can remember personally was your mom was a very nice lady to talk to no matter what corps you were with.

Jim Fawber

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Dan,

Sorry to hear of your familys' loss. One of the high points for my mom (RIP) was going to the old Carlisle show and talking to your mom at the sovie stand. Back in the 70s somehow my mom ordered a stained glass "suncatcher" in the Westshoremen colors. Forget the full story but think it was thru your mom. Yeah, Westshoremen colors from the Buccs souvie stand. Wish I had other stories but all I can remember personally was your mom was a very nice lady to talk to no matter what corps you were with.

Jim Fawber

Thank you for the kind words about my mom

Dan,

Having had your mom as one of many unofficial babysitters while my dad marched with yours, I'm so sorry to hear this. Your sister had filled me in recently, and it saddened me to no end. When you have details, can you please drop me a note so I can inform the Westshoremen family?

Dan,

Having had your mom as one of many unofficial babysitters while my dad marched with yours, I'm so sorry to hear this. Your sister had filled me in recently, and it saddened me to no end. When you have details, can you please drop me a note so I can inform the Westshoremen family?

Jeff,

Thank you for the kind words Jeff. Folks like you are part of the Drum Corps fraternity that keeps me coming back year after year. There is a private viewing for family on Wednesday at 11:00. The graveside service will follow at 12:00 at Woodlawn Memorial Gardens, 4855 Londonderry Road, Harrisburg Pa. Thanks again Jeff

Just wanted to inform those that new the Satchell family that my mother, Ann Satchell, passed away this morning. My mother was very involved with the Reading Buccaneers for many years and did a lot to promote and establish souveneir sales for the corps. If you new Ann and would be interested in paying final respects, please let me know and I will provide service information. Thank you

Dan: Donna called me yesterday to tell me of the sad news of the passing of your mom. I have only fond memories of Ann and so appreciated how she made me feel part of the family whenever I visted her home. She had a great spirit and fun personality. I will miss her and always remember her smiling face. She is now in peace with your dad.

With heartfelt sympathy, your friend,

Manny