Official DCP G7 Proposal Discussion Thread

13 hours ago, mingusmonk said:

For people that had been around a long time, the spelling errors, grammar errors, and writing style were telling us who wrote the "Report."

In retrospect, there was quite a bit of disparity in the levels of preparedness and commitment by the groups involved the G7 effort. Depending on the organizations, their intentions seem to have ranged from "negotiation point" to "going nuclear." Had they all been committed at the level of the audacious author, it may have been a different story.

Of course, that's me reinterpreting after the passage of nearly 12 years. Feels more like 25 years ago.

from what i understand a basic framework was agreed upon by the 7. then the drafter went added as you call it the nuclear" option

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Drill by good friend, Matt James. He is the guy who got me into drum corps in high school. 

It’s nice when we know who to blame.  I blame my middle school band director. RIP. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

It’s nice when we know who to blame.  I blame my middle school band director. RIP. 

I have told Matt many times that I alternately bless and curse him. 

• Haha 1