OK, so it was just a parade

When I was in New London with Hurcs 2 weeks ago, I got a chance to check out 7th then, and really liked what I saw. I'm looking forward to seeing them on the move at the Bridgeport DCI show on the 5th of July.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping for the best for 7th Regiment. They have been getting better and better every year. And maybe in another year or two, they'll be fighting for a medelist spot. Good luck 7th! :satisfied:

And, of course, I'll be cheering on BAC just like I do every year, at every show. I've been a fan of the corps for about 10 years now, ever since my sister marched back in '99. My first "taste" of the big corps. Can't wait to see teir show this year! :blink:

I'm hoping for the best for 7th Regiment. They have been getting better and better every year. And maybe in another year or two, they'll be fighting for a medelist spot. Good luck 7th! :satisfied:

And, of course, I'll be cheering on BAC just like I do every year, at every show. I've been a fan of the corps for about 10 years now, ever since my sister marched back in '99. My first "taste" of the big corps. Can't wait to see teir show this year! :blink:

Then you, through your sister, are among the spirits channeling the great organization that is the Crusaders when they stand together reaching in and begin the words of Giant, as are each of us who have experienced that select membership. Each time they reach in and sing, each of us in the the middle of that pile singing with them.

Remember too that it's the end of school/graduation, etc. Should be more than 18 horns, and there are definitely more than 10 guard. Not 100% on the battery numbers.

Remember too that it's the end of school/graduation, etc. Should be more than 18 horns, and there are definitely more than 10 guard. Not 100% on the battery numbers.

I just realized that I made no mention of guards at all - I didn't count either but both guards looked sharp - remember, it was a parade... I think that 7th is in the area of 16 to 20 members and look good. I'm sure the comment about end of school is correct as I know a new lead from NYC showed up at 7th this weekend and the boy can play.

I think that while the World Class corps are really and truly WORLD class nowadays, for us drum corps freaks, Open class is where it's at to watch the activity we all love.

Edited by rayfallon

The only people who don't love the Crusaders are people whose fathers lost fights (and girlfriends) to them back in the day.

That's not how I remember it going. :tongue:

speaking of color guards and parades...what was with 7th regiments color guard parade uniforms? they looked unprofessional and those were some pretty ugly green shirts, not saying the guard is unprofessional because they are actually pretty unbelievable with a lot of talent, but man...