DCPI XIV Season Discussion

CitBos - Not really sure how to respond to that. I'm not gonna lie, kinda made me mad for a sec. It all gravy though.

I mean it in all harmless fun. :devil:

:whistle:

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I regret to announce the Unspecified Organization will be taking this season off. We hope to return to the field in future seasons.

Good luck to all competitors on what will be another great DCPI Season.

2nd in World Class

Open Class Champs

2nd in Class A

Season XIII Organization of the Year

To quote Stripes: "Alright, any of you suck-holes want to come up here and knock me off?" :devil:

Best of luck to all this season. :whistle:

I regret to announce the Unspecified Organization will be taking this season off. We hope to return to the field in future seasons.

Glory of Music will miss one of the best competitors in the league.

Glory of Music will miss one of the best competitors in the league.

I second that!

So, once again for our rookie directors. In the live seasons, I am at the mercy of DCI. I cant post scores until DCI posts the recaps. And I am no longer a night owl... so normally if recaps are not posted by about 10:00 PM Central time, then scores will most likely not be posted until the following morning.

And we all know how DCI does with the Recaps... sometimes they are up within minutes... other times it takes a day and a half. So just keep an eye on the scores page on the DCP-I site!

So, once again for our rookie directors. In the live seasons, I am at the mercy of DCI. I cant post scores until DCI posts the recaps. And I am no longer a night owl... so normally if recaps are not posted by about 10:00 PM Central time, then scores will most likely not be posted until the following morning.

And we all know how DCI does with the Recaps... sometimes they are up within minutes... other times it takes a day and a half. So just keep an eye on the scores page on the DCP-I site!

this beats the days with FDCI where we would have to ask kindly the head judge for a copy of the recaps... then send off to Dr. Butera

Great Job CGM !

sorry to hear that! your always a great competitor and make us push the limits! Hope to see you back soon!

this beats the days with FDCI where we would have to ask kindly the head judge for a copy of the recaps... then send off to Dr. Butera

Great Job CGM !

hahahaha This is true! Technology has helped--kinda LOL Maybe one consideration to help moderators would be if once we get into the rules meetings to allow the moderator to make a cut of that if DCI captions are not up by a certain time (prior to finals week) they go with generated scores as if the DCI corps not released have not competed yet.

Recaps are up :devil: