BEST Uniforms in drum corps history

Yes! Madison 2005-06 are my favorite uniforms ever put on the field!!! I wish they would have stuck to one of those for a few more years!

I really liked Madison's uniform the last two years. Very unique, and I thought it fit their character well. Maybe a different shade of green would have made it even better, though...

Cavies, hands down. Something about them just seem so powerful. And I love the hats.

SCV in second. (maybe it IS something to do with the hats...)

I'll also go out on a limb here and mention two uniforms that I LOVE. They aren't my favorite, but I don't think they ever get enough credit.

Crown's Purple Top/Black Pants

Regiment's Khaki

Again, these are NOT my favorites, I just thought I'd add them in. They don't get no love!

You can never go wrong with the tradition of The Cadets.

Oh, and I've always been a fan of BD's uniforms, Crown (2008), and Boston (2009).

Cavies, hands down. Something about them just seem so powerful. And I love the hats.

SCV in second. (maybe it IS something to do with the hats...)

These two, and Cadets and BD I think have the best uniforms over years because even when big changes are made, the essence of their signature look is almost always retained, or if not, restored within one or two seasons. I guess the word would be consistency... Cavies especially.

What I consider the iconic uniforms in hindsight. There aren't that many -

phantom1.jpg

Mike

I love LOVE those phantom uniforms. Simple design but exudes so much power.

I love LOVE those phantom uniforms. Simple design but exudes so much power.

Maybe it's just me, but, although I'm a huge fan of these unis up close, I HATE them from up in the stands. No definition.