BEST Uniforms in drum corps history

I have always wondered why (as far as I know) the Blue Knights have never actually looked like knights.

If done right, that could make for one of the coolest/most intimidating uniforms out there.

Phantom 1975-79 is my all-time favorite. It had a few too many moving parts for it to be feasible today, but it's so crazy idiomatic that it works both as a shout-out to the Kipling poem, and as a great ensemble look, white up top, black on bottom, flash of red.

As much as I liked the Madison power-era spats unis, I think their 1988 uniform is an absolute game-changer. Which is why I think it lasted so long.

I love the mid-80s BD uniform, but I like the black cummerbund without the sequins. Which would be 1984. Very bad-azz.

If the bright yellow pimp coat hadn't existed, the Bridgemen would have had to invent it. Also perfectly suited to the kind of gear-stripping 180 they did to become the Bananas.

The best non-uniform uniforms... VK '82-83.

29727_113542722020352_1000009387356.jpg

I love the mid-80s BD uniform, but I like the black cummerbund without the sequins. Which would be 1984. Very bad-azz.

Thanks....I WAS kinda bummed when I realized we weren't gonna have a drop sash, tho...

The best non-uniform uniforms... VK '82-83.

29727_113542722020352_1000009387356.jpg

Yes! This has always been one of my favorites! And note the Vans, not Converse! :cool

Edited by skajerk