Chase Community Giving (again)!

Hey folks, Chase Bank is doing the community giving again! This is the same charity drive that gave $25,000 to Colts, Crown, Cavaliers and Phantom earlier this year!

There are plenty of drum corps signed up! You should vote for them all, but MY favorite is Spirit! We're off to an early lead -- 19th place in day 1!

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/

Short and sweet:

1) Go to the Chase Community Giving Page: http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/

2) Search Friends of Spirit Inc

3) Vote for Spirit

4) Vote for 5 charities and earn a 'gift vote'

5) Give a gift vote to someone who will vote for Spirit -- Spirit can receive one regular vote and one gift vote from each person.

6) If you REALLY want to help, vote for 20 charities, get a 2nd gift vote, and give that to someone else to give to Spirit

Vote for Spirit! Vote for LOTS of Drum Corps! Bus fuel is expensive!

For the record, yes I'm definitely a Spirit alum/supporter, but I've already voted for Troopers, BK, and several others. 200 organizations are going to win $20,000 or more! VOTE FOR THE CORPS!!! :rolleyes:

*edit - Some info from the posts that follow.

1) I said Blue Stars won earlier this year in my original post. That was wrong. Phantom won. Sorry about the mixup Blue Stars!

2) Cavaliers, Crown, Phantom, and Colts are not eligible this time since they already won earlier. It's awesome to see people say "I would vote for Crown cause I want them to win." But they already won money. So spread your love to some other corps. :)

3) Some corps are listed under different names (much like Spirit is listed as Friends of Spirit). Here's a quick list of some that have posted:

-Blue Stars = LBS Cadets

-Oregon Crusaders = Southern Oregon Crusaders

-Music City Drum Corps = Music City Youth in the Arts

4) There's no list of which corps "need" it more than others. Just trust me on this one: diesel is super expensive and we all need it.

Edited by MrNailbat

I recommend that you do not vote for BD, Cavaliers, Cadets, Crown, Bluecoats, Vanguard, or Phantom.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 1

That's cool that you don't want to vote for these corps, but may I ask why?

Fair enough, I was just curious. I'm not sure how I feel about G7 yet, still digesting...

Hey folks, Chase Bank is doing the community giving again! This is the same charity drive that gave $25,000 to Colts, Crown, Cavaliers and Blue Stars earlier this year!

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/

Blue Stars did not get a grant from Chase last time, but we'd love your vote this time! You'll have to find the Blue Stars under the name "LBS Cadets" to cast a vote.

All corps are deserving, but it would be nice if LBS Cadets were on your list!

I recommend that you do not vote for BD, Cavaliers, Cadets, Crown, Bluecoats, Vanguard, or Phantom.

I'll be voting for each of these just because you said this.