Chase Community Giving (again)!

I'll be voting for each of these just because you said this.

Same here! :rolleyes:

I will vote for any "G7" corps because.....(listen to my logic here) If they get this extra money, then maybe they won't want to be "Seperate" from the Sweet 16. <-----how's that? ha

well it's good... except for "seperate" :rolleyes:

Stop it. You're gonna cause bawker to put on his moderator hat again. :rolleyes:

bawker does not scare me. I am armed with a vuvuzela. The closer he gets to his moderator hat, the louder I play. :rolleyes:

Not gonna lie. I will not be voting for any corps. Mainly because I think helping charities that help underprivileged children, maybe in a 3rd world country, or come from awful homes, or the ones with diseases. I think the middle to upper class youth who can already afford 3k a summer should come as a secondary priority to the ones who don't know how long it will be till their next meal. Just my opinion though. I'll support anyone elses decision to vote4thecorps.

Certainly a good opinion BUT I'll quote the unsung lyrics from the Madison Scouts http://bit.ly/bUgu2O 1999 show.

"Surely you're not saying we have the resources

To save the poor from their lot?

There will be poor always, pathetically struggling

Look at the good things you've got!

Think! while you still have me

Move while you still see me

You'll be lost

You'll be so so sorry

When I'm gone."

prophetic?

I recommend that you do not vote for BD, Cavaliers, Cadets, Crown, Bluecoats, Vanguard, or Phantom.

Well seems as The Cavaliers' food truck caught fire a few days ago and is rendered useless for the remainder of the summer, I think I will vote, as this this is a huge financial hit for them.

http://www.cavaliers.org/cgi-bin/news.pl?c...tory&id=964

I've only read the first few posts...and am simply appalled that people would wish so negatively towards any group in the Drum Corps activity.

Makes me sad...

I voted for open class corps, PC and VK.

PC is a World Class Corps! But thanks for the support!!!