11. Glassmen

12. Troopers

13. BK

14. Colts

15. Academy

16. Crossmen

17. Spirit

Edited by Cop

Well, I've already played once...but I'm making some revisions this time...with explanations.

1. Crown- They've been pressing for years, and from what I hear...it's their time to shine! I think they got robbed with their Triple Crown show a few years back, but I think they've put that behind them, and are ready to win a World Championship!

2. Blue Devils- Coming within a point of beating Crown, with of course a solid show..just not enough to beat the improved Crown.

3. Cadets- They will compete all summer, and probably beat BD and Crown a few times, but will fall short come Finals.

4. SCV- For some reason...I just think it's time they step back up, and regain a top 5 spot.

5. Bluecoats- I loved their show in 08 and last year, and feel that they got downgraded those years, but I'll give them a solid top 5.

As for 6-12...it's totally up in the air...but I'll give it a shot

6. Cavaliers- It's still early, but I think the Cavvies will come close to beating the Coats for 5th place.

7. Blue Stars- This corps is so likable, and I think the judges are starting to realize how solid they've been every year!

8. Phantom Regiment- I just don't have a good feeling about PR...for some unknown reason.

9. Boston Crusaders- From what I hear about their show, they can do some big things with it..look forward to hearing it!

10. Glassmen- The G'Men have been consistent with their top 10's over the years, so I don't see what's stopping them now!

11. Blue Knights- BK is a toss up for me, because I'm not sure anything about their show..etc...like I'm always not.

12. Spirit- Me being a die hard Spirit fan, I of course have to put them in my top 12. I know they had a disappointing season last year, but from what I read, and what I hear...things are looking up for the corps. I think they'll make a strong return in 2010 and get back into the mix of things.

13. Troopers-I never really knew a whole lot about the Troopers, till last year...and I realized how solid they are becoming.

14. Crossmen- I hate to put the X-Men in 14th, but I look every year for their consistency, and I don't find it too often.

15. Madison Scouts- This is probably the most talked about Corps this season. I have a friend on staff...but that's beside the point. It wouldn't surprise me if they made Top 12, but in reality, I see them right where I have them.

16. Colts- It's so hard to put the Colts so low, but the caliber of higher corps makes me do so. Solid year again...but falling short of Finals.

17. The Academy- This is a corps that stays quiet, and I think it'll stay that way.

18. Jersey Surf- I have no idea why I have Surf here...it just looked good.

19. Teal Sound- With their 1st year in World Class, I see Teal making a big impression on the judges, and placing relatively well for their 1st year in WC.

20. Pioneer

21. Pacific Crest

22. Mandarins

23. Cascades

oftentimes lower, actually.

Oftentimes lower AND oftentimes wrong. The pollsters have been saying the the G-men will fall out of top 12 for at least 5 years and each year they keep in the game and even improving that "famous" 11th place to 10th last year. I'll let the stats speak for themselves as opposed to trying and place corps according to a wish list. Given the past history of DCP's predictions every year it would take GLassmen to place in the top 5 for 10 to finally stop the lower placing and falling out of finals crap. But I'll stick with my "prediction" and see how wrong I am in August. I've been wrong before and will be again. But not about G-men staying in the top 12. Look's like we're in for some more fun and games eh Lance? :tongue:

nobody wants the Gmen to do well more than I.

it's just for fun, not to be right or wrong. odds are you'll be wrong about many of your picks, but I don't see anybody on here ranting about them. no reason for that.

1. Crown

2. BD

3. SCv

4. Cadets

5. Bluecoats/Blue Stars/Cavaliers/Phantom/Boston

6. Bluecoats/Blue Stars/Cavaliers/Phantom/Boston

7. Bluecoats/Blue Stars/Cavaliers/Phantom/Boston

8. Bluecoats/Blue Stars/Cavaliers/Phantom/Boston

9. Bluecoats/Blue Stars/Cavaliers/Phantom/Boston

10. Blue Knights

11. Troopers

12. Glassmen

13. Madison

14. Spirit

15. Colts

16. The Academy

17. Crossmen

18. Pacific Crest

19. Jersey Surf

20. Teal Sound

21. Mandarins

22. Pioneer

23. Cascades

As you can see I'm pretty much undecided about 5-9. It'll be a fight for sure!

This is just for FUN. I realize we haven't seen all of the corps yet, but even without that, I'd be willing to bet a lot of lists people come up with now will be about as accurate as any that are put up 2 weeks from now.

Again, just for fun here. We'll have more later to see just how wrong we were.

1. Crown

2. Cadets

3. Blue Devils

4. Cavaliers

5. SCV

6. Phantom

7. Blue Stars

8. Bluecoats

9. Boston Crusaders

10. Blue Knights

11. Glassmen

12. Colts

still not much to make me change my prediction for the top 12

nobody wants the Gmen to do well more than I.

it's just for fun, not to be right or wrong. odds are you'll be wrong about many of your picks, but I don't see anybody on here ranting about them. no reason for that.

Sorry Lance, didn't mean to rant...but it seems like the last few years predictions regarding Gmen is based on people wanting other corps to make finals or make it back in. Not on any historical data. Glassmen have a great track record that shows consistent placement in finals. But you're right this is just for fun so just don't pay any attention to the "man behind the curtain"...lol

1-Crown

2-Blue devils

3-Cadets

4-Blue Stars

5-SCV

6-Cavies

7-Boston

8-Phantom

9-Bluecoats

10-Blue knights

11-Troopers

12-Madison

13-Glassmen

14-Crossmen

15-Spirit

16-Academy

17-Pioneer

18-Teal

19-Surf

20-Colts

21-Mandarins

22-PC

23-Cascades

This is just for FUN. I realize we haven't seen all of the corps yet, but even without that, I'd be willing to bet a lot of lists people come up with now will be about as accurate as any that are put up 2 weeks from now.

Again, just for fun here. We'll have more later to see just how wrong we were.

1. Crown

2. Cadets

3. Blue Devils

4. Cavaliers

5. SCV

6. Phantom

7. Blue Stars

8. Bluecoats

9. Boston Crusaders

10. Blue Knights

11. Glassmen

12. Colts

13. Troopers

14. Madison

15. Academy

16. Crossmen

17. Spirit

18. Pacific Crest

19. Mandarins

20. Jersey Surf

21. Cascades

22. Pioneer

23. Teal Sound

okay, now my top 12 are starting to look wrong wrong wrong

we'll start another of these on the 25th.