Cavaliers in trouble early?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen this kind of show before. I love it! Let's clean it up, Cavies! Lock and load!

Edit: Just watched it a few more times. This show is kicking butt! I'm following this one to the end.

Already, it's a great season for drum corps!

Edited by jaylogan

Saw the Cavaliers and I enjoyed their show. Certainly a top five show in past years, but not seeing a win here. Saw Crown and cannot find anyway the Cavaliers catch them this year. Sorry.

One other thing, top five quality in past years may not be top five in 2010. Tuesday will tell us a lot when Bluecoats and Phantom compete against the Cavaliers and Friday when Blue Stars are thrown into the mix against the Cavaliers for five straight shows. I am looking forward to seeing where everyone stands in about ten days. I think we might be in for some surprises.

a PACKED show. very hard, and right now, you can tell. they'll make it look easier soon enough.

serious potential for this baby to grow.

I like it a lot...feels a lot like 03 to me throughout, but I like the music a lot better. really like the incorporation of the orzabal.

Good God, it's dirty right now....but this is (imho) the most ambitious show the corps has tried in a number of years.

When this gets clean, it should be pretty spectacular, regardless of placement.

i didn't read this before I posted mine, but if I had, I'd have just quoted it instead.

If they add, clean and layer---they will be okay.......

I recall in 2005, a certain corps that opened with a 70.3.....they were then 4 points behind the Cavaliers on 6/20/05.....They went on to tie the highest final score in DCI history as they won a title......Who would have thought that at the beginning of the season ?

People just aren't used to seeing the Cavaliers having to come from behind. It's been a long time since they've really had a come from behind win.

Are the in trouble? It is a bit early to say that, but it IS something that I don't think the corps is used to and it will be interesting to see how they react to this over the course of the season.