Boston Crusaders 2010

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man will you let it go for at least ONE day? Geez. Just enjoy the season.

Time to bag the picture......

I stepped on your neck....gotta keep these BD fans in line ! LOL...we hold ourselves to a "higher" standard :tongue:

G

Yes....and I meant to tell you that you left your boot print on my neck...I can't believe you wear UGGS!!! :smile:

I

It is about a 10 minute walk from the Wollaston T stop. Take a left when you exit the T parking lot. Go right on Hanock. Stadium is about 1/2 mile on the right.

That would be a left, would it not? I live in Quincy myself. Heading south from the Wollaston stop towards Furnace Brook would put the stadium on your left. Heading north on Hancock from Quincy Center would put Veterans on your right about a half mile after the Hancock/Adams split.

I'd say the easiest, can't-miss directions are to take the red line to Quincy Center (I don't think Wollaston is even on Hancock, it's on Newport) and then follow Hancock St. North for the half mile. The difference between both stations is negligible, but at least this way you're on one stretch of road the entire way until you get there. No room for error.

I'm not sure where you live in Dorchester, but if it might be easier for you to take the T or a bus to Ashmont and then take the 215 bus directly to Quincy Center. That way you wouldn't need to take the T all the way into JFK to switch over on the split. Just check the MBTA website for the 215 schedule as it shuttles back and forth from Quincy Center-Ashmont, but is less frequent later in the day (every half hour, I think). The bus stop is on Dot Ave.

Brigadier - any idea roughly what time they'll be doing final run-throughs? Not sure if the city has placed a cap on how late they can have music rehearsal and I'd like to check them out, but I only get home from work at 6-7pm.

Man will you let it go for at least ONE day? Geez. Just enjoy the season.

man that's stupidity.

why should all forget all the G7 talk . then next season boom. DCI is torn apart by these selfish 7 corps ??

not right. and probably goes against the mission statement of all 7 corps involved.

all though Boston , Blue stars , Crossmen , Madison , Spirit , Colts are NOT part of this .

Edited by FanofNight

man that's stupidity.

why should all forget all the G7 talk . then next season boom. DCI is torn apart by these selfish 7 corps ??

not right. and probably goes against the mission statement of all 7 corps involved.

all though Boston , Blue stars , Crossmen , Madison , Spirit , Colts are NOT part of this .

I'm sure "that discussion" is not going to be forgotten anytime soon...but in Cadet2000's defense(who I don't neccessary always agree with) "the powers that be" have made a seperate forum for the G7 talk....with tensions and emotions high right now it's obvious there will be spillover here...

On another note I'm very excited to see BAC and thanks Brigadier80 for a really nice balanced review on their show. I will be at Ewing, NJ and Bridgeport, CT shows and then have to wait till Allentown....I can't wait to see them and all the other coprs for that matter....Thank goodness for FanNet...

I heard that Boston is going to be in Quincy for the week. Unfortunately I am busy all week and can't make it to see them. Just means that I'll have to wait till a show.

That would be a left, would it not? I live in Quincy myself. Heading south from the Wollaston stop towards Furnace Brook would put the stadium on your left. Heading north on Hancock from Quincy Center would put Veterans on your right about a half mile after the Hancock/Adams split.

I'd say the easiest, can't-miss directions are to take the red line to Quincy Center (I don't think Wollaston is even on Hancock, it's on Newport) and then follow Hancock St. North for the half mile. The difference between both stations is negligible, but at least this way you're on one stretch of road the entire way until you get there. No room for error.

I'm not sure where you live in Dorchester, but if it might be easier for you to take the T or a bus to Ashmont and then take the 215 bus directly to Quincy Center. That way you wouldn't need to take the T all the way into JFK to switch over on the split. Just check the MBTA website for the 215 schedule as it shuttles back and forth from Quincy Center-Ashmont, but is less frequent later in the day (every half hour, I think). The bus stop is on Dot Ave.

Brigadier - any idea roughly what time they'll be doing final run-throughs? Not sure if the city has placed a cap on how late they can have music rehearsal and I'd like to check them out, but I only get home from work at 6-7pm.

You are correct about the directions. On Saturday they did say run thru at 5:00 then dinner. They actually performed around 4:30. If they do a dress rehersal hopefully then will do it later. So far this is no mention of a dress rehersal on the site.

Just a question: If they are dirtier now, does that mean they will peak later, near finals perhaps? Or am I way off?

Hopefully, that'll be the case. :smile:

By the way, to anyone who has already seen them, how is their front ensemble looking and sounding? :laughing: