Southern Showdown

The recaps don't lie. I am sure BOSMARCHER or someone using multiple screen names at Alliance will have something to whine about on that.

I am hoping you are not implying that I use multiple screen names or that I am affiliated with their corps. As you can tell, I have been on DCP for quite some time... in fact, I have been on here before Alliance was even a thought (2003). I'm not going to get in an argument on here with someone trying to start a fight, but I am not sure where you think I have been whinning... ever! Get over yourself...

Congratualtions to both groups on good performances. I look forward to cheering you all on in the Dome! :thumbup:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have said before, this is going to be a great year to be a drum corps fan in the South - and we haven't heard from the others yet!

personal note: this is NOT the same CorpsVets.

CV and ALLIANCE had a great showing for DCA in Ft. Mill; it's obvious both groups have made improvements since last season! I encourage everyone to check out the performances on the DCI Fan Network. Our members were very excited about getting our first-ever regular season Open Class win; it's a lot of fun getting to compete with a local 'rival' who is a class act corps!

ALLIANCE's next step is completing our show in preparation for our appearance in the Georgia Dome at DCI Atlanta Southeastern Championships. As we found out last year, no one can ever predict what's going to happen in Rochester until we all get there!

The recaps don't lie. I am sure BOSMARCHER or someone using multiple screen names at Alliance will have something to whine about on that.

cadetsfan: You should be proud to know that we used a few of your 'gems' from last year as "locker room motivation" and it definitely helped!

'They may have won a Class a championship last season but this is their first season in Open Class. They will probably make championships but only by a fraction of a point.'

'Alliance by the skin of their teeth'

'Alliance may slither their way into finals' (Our favorite)

And I'm sure you'll have more for us this year!

CV and ALLIANCE had a great showing for DCA in Ft. Mill; it's obvious both groups have made improvements since last season! I encourage everyone to check out the performances on the DCI Fan Network. Our members were very excited about getting our first-ever regular season Open Class win; it's a lot of fun getting to compete with a local 'rival' who is a class act corps!

ALLIANCE's next step is completing our show in preparation for our appearance in the Georgia Dome at DCI Atlanta Southeastern Championships. As we found out last year, no one can ever predict what's going to happen in Rochester until we all get there!

Josh-

I agree; I only got to hear a little of your show as we were heading off the field and it sounded great. Local rivalry is healthy, in my personal opinion and I'm enjoying the competition. May both corps be the best that they can be!

just watched both on the FN. definitely great showings for both, and wow, what a difference in CV with the style change. Alliance, I think when clean could be scary good

• 1 month later...

Justice is served!!! Congratulations Alliance Percussion Staff for the epic win at Woodstock.