Carolina Crown MMX

The (now) 3-second allusion to the Rach Piano concerto doesn't make much sense.

I don't know if I like this new ending better or not. They're moving more which is what it looks like they were told they must have needed to do in critique.

The (now) 3-second allusion to the Rach Piano concerto doesn't make much sense.

I don't know if I like this new ending better or not. They're moving more which is what it looks like they were told they must have needed to do in critique.

There's still a section that they learned but are not performing until later (Atlanta, Allentown?) that sits between the reprise and the rach. (which explains why the rach is now so much shorter). I suspect everything from the end of the reprise will actually be new drill when they field it.

I know what you mean though. I was quite content listening to the rach 2 :) It might have been competitively too slow visually but almost standing still and playing was just fine w/me.

Edited by corpsband

Laundry / Free Day from Crown today in Des Moines.

After talking to the kid a little last night after the show, I'm kind of disappointed that Crown didn't get a chance to perform in Minn. Sounds like they had a really amazing show day up to that point and performers were *very* ready for that show.

I think he has another year left :)

Indeed! 2006-2011. WOW!

Laundry / Free Day from Crown today in Des Moines.

After talking to the kid a little last night after the show, I'm kind of disappointed that Crown didn't get a chance to perform in Minn. Sounds like they had a really amazing show day up to that point and performers were *very* ready for that show.

Yea I'd be p!ssed if it was the first time all summer I was gonna go head to head with BD and had the show rained out.

EDIT: Especially when they only see them at like 6 or so shows not including finals.

Edited by mellodramatic

I'm anxious to see how they come out tomorrow. Only their second show in 9 days after the rainouts this week...