Carolina Crown MMX

What if Crown put puck in from last year in the right place think it would work?

Answer to my text asking about it "Yeah but it was nothing" so I guess all is well :)

I wouldn't say nothing when anyone gets hurt in any way or hit in the head full force during a practice run. She got up quickly and appeared ok but ended up with a raging headache and still has a sore spot and a goose egg. These kids are just on a mission and tough and unstoppable at this stage of the game :tongue: all is well... Go Crown!

I wouldn't say nothing when anyone gets hurt in any way or hit in the head full force during a practice run. She got up quickly and appeared ok but ended up with a raging headache and still has a sore spot and a goose egg. These kids are just on a mission and tough and unstoppable at this stage of the game :tongue: all is well... Go Crown!

I'm sure that what was meant was "nothing requiring hospitalization" :)

For example catching a flagpole with your face:

36698_1494981022349_1468770012_31270649_7548314_n.jpg

I'm sure that what was meant was "nothing requiring hospitalization" :)]

For example catching a flagpole with your face.

Wow, sorry! That's a bad one. Yeah, and there was no blood so they knew that was good. Then there are the mouth hits. I heard that happened in Crown in guard in '07. I have a friend that got one of those and has beautiful caps to show for it. It is all good when hospitalization is not required. Is that picture you or your kid?

Edited by mellomomma

[

Wow, sorry! That's a bad one. Yeah, and there was no blood so they knew that was good. Then there are the mouth hits. I heard that happened in Crown in guard in '07. I have a friend that got one of those and has beautiful caps to show for it. It is all good when hospitalization is not required. Is that picture you or your kid?

Not my kid (thank goodness) but he marches in the same winterguard as her. He's a rookie at Crown this season!

Is Puck the latin 6/8 piece where Tinkerbell pushed the DM off the podium? If so, isn't the opener after the introduction more or less a similar piece already?

Mike

Yes, you're thinking about Puck. I think Danzon is more like Puck than the Khachaturian though with the way the brass goes crazy at the end of it leading up to one big impact moment and then just cuts off, leaving the soprano sticking out by himself. That's the way Puck was for a while last season until they replaced that soprano note with a whole trumpet section feature and added a tag after that.

Not my kid (thank goodness) but he marches in the same winterguard as her. He's a rookie at Crown this season!

These kids execute so well and are so tough they make it easy to forget the hazards of this activity! Thanks for the explanation!

Was that the kid who got whacked in the head during rehearsal the day of the Normal show? We were there. We didn't see

him get hit, but we saw him run from the back of the field to the end zone (so as not to disturb the rehearsal) and then

to the front of the field. Only then did he drop to his knees and almost pass out. Dang those head wounds bleed alot.

Tough kid. Oh, and he was apologizing to a staff member as he came off the field.

Was that the kid who got whacked in the head during rehearsal the day of the Normal show? We were there. We didn't see

him get hit, but we saw him run from the back of the field to the end zone (so as not to disturb the rehearsal) and then

to the front of the field. Only then did he drop to his knees and almost pass out. Dang those head wounds bleed alot.

Tough kid. Oh, and he was apologizing to a staff member as he came off the field.

Yes it is ! Thanks for telling a little more of the story. Especially love the apology part ! He'll probably give me crap for posting the pic but it seemed appropriate to the moment. Hey Ryan :blink: