Louie Louisville

Regardless of the score....which I think will be a bit higher than past years....they will definitely be top 12....maybe top 10 by August. The staging is much better than last year....the colorguard is improved....and just has a better overall design. The horn sound is richer than the last 3 years already....so I think they have nowhere to go but up!

And they haven't added the magical GE aspects to the show yet :laughing:

Regardless of the score....which I think will be a bit higher than past years....they will definitely be top 12....maybe top 10 by August. The staging is much better than last year....the colorguard is improved....and just has a better overall design. The horn sound is richer than the last 3 years already....so I think they have nowhere to go but up!

I hope you are right, but there are some good corps they are going to need to pass.

I don't understand why people care about recaps at this point in the season - it's not a full judging panel.

I think people want to see the recaps from last night mainly because of the scores that boxingfred tweeted, like 76.62, which are impossible at this point in the season without the full judging panel.

I think people want to see the recaps from last night mainly because of the scores that boxingfred tweeted, like 76.62, which are impossible at this point in the season without the full judging panel.

That's what was announced.