Louie Louisville

Gooooooooooooo Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue get the band wagon ready :)

Go Scouts!

Pretty nice score for a first show . . .can't wait to read the reviews and see it myself.

' this is good news... very good news.. to see a Corps like the Madison Scouts seemingly getting back on track like this. Without a full panel it doesn't mean diddly, but it' nice to see the relatively small spread here btw Scouts and the others starting out their season.

' this is good news... very good news.. to see a Corps like the Madison Scouts seemingly getting back on track like this. Without a full panel it doesn't mean diddly, but it' nice to see the relatively small spread here btw Scouts and the others starting out their season.

Lol. Brasso your cross-contaminating-thread skills are most impressive. :laughing:

Happy Bluecoat Alum here :-) :-) :-)

Six Words.

impressive..... Loving the fact that Bluecoats are right at 1.0 behind Crown.

Very interesting summer indeed!!

This may be the first time EVER that Bluecoats are now the frontrunner representing the midwest. It will be interesting if they can stay on top of their perch, and conversely we'll see how Phantom and Cavaliers do coming from behind.

I saw Bluecoats show and their wins over PR and Cavs is no fluke. The win over BD that one year WAS a fluke, but not now. They have got all the pieces, and if you've read my comments, you know that after I saw them they have made me a HUGE Coats drummline fan.

If a corps is the frontrunner in the midwest, that automatically puts them in the running for the title.

Edited by wvu80

is it me or do opening scores seem really high this year. Madison, Glassmen, Phantom, Bluecoats, Crown all received their highest opening scores to date this year. Someone had said Madison usually starts around 63-65 range, Glassmen are usually in 66-68 range Phantom 66-70 range Bluecoats 65-70 range.

Don't get me wrong....I think its great and I'm not trying to start an inflation debate. Just curious as to why....are the shows just that much better this year?

Lol. Brasso your cross-contaminating-thread skills are most impressive. :laughing:

Corpsband.... I don't know what what you mean by " cross- contaminating " a thread.

I gave my observation that this was good news for Madison Scouts to do better tonite than most expected.. and was on the Madison thread, read about their uni's... said I liked that... and offered them congrats on a good beginning to their season

So with your " cross contamination" remark construed from THAT,my guess you are feeling perhaps under the weather and ill tonite ? Otherwise, what in hades are you talking about here, Corpsband ?

Edited by BRASSO