Louie Louisville

I think that the reason Madison scored so high in Music GE is it is a known show. I'm not say that the source music is bad, just the fans and judges have heard these pieces before, where as some of the other shows like G-men, Phantom, and Cavies are all playing lesser known pieces, and this means that these corps need critique with the judges to explain reasoning behind musical impacts and moments.

Plus its only a single judges opinion, and we have to wait for more show to see how the rest of the judging community feels.

I think that the reason Madison scored so high in Music GE is it is a known show. I'm not say that the source music is bad, just the fans and judges have heard these pieces before, where as some of the other shows like G-men, Phantom, and Cavies are all playing lesser known pieces, and this means that these corps need critique with the judges to explain reasoning behind musical impacts and moments.

Plus its only a single judges opinion, and we have to wait for more show to see how the rest of the judging community feels.

I wonder if that "man" who arranged the music had anything to do with it?

I hear he did a good job for some other band-teams in the past..

Edited by Cop

wow, congrats scouts, second in music GE! can't wait to hear it

Phantom wins drums, I guess the people who have been saying that phantom's drumline isn't good this year don't know what they are talking about hahaha. And they win overall music, not surprised. Was really hoping visual wouldn't be their achilles heel this year tho...

Edited by general_tsos_chicken2

"Third post huh?"

Just an opinion, my friend. Take for what you will.

Phantom wins drums, I guess the people who have been saying that phantom's drumline isn't good this year don't know what they are talking about hahaha.

Not really. Based on last nights performance that I saw live. I would put PR's drumline closer to Glassmen's. I really don't see where Jay Webb is getting this number.