Alliance & Corps Vets Performances

According to a note on DCI's website, their "Fan Network" will have performances from this past weekend, including Alliance and Corps Vets, available sometime today. For those unfamiliar with it, you can subscribe for as little as $39 and log in to DCI's website to sign up. Renegades are scheduled to perform at Stanford, CA later this month (IIRC) which is video that will also be available on Fan Network as well.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCA corps on DCIs Fan Network.... :thumbup:

kidding... seriously :thumbup::tongue:

Kudos to both circuits.....

FWIW, I thought Alliance was great...except HATE the ending, and it looks like one of the 10 snares was missing-there was a rather obvious hole. CorpsVets also have an enjoyable show, but I'm still scratching my head at the "360" thing-although, it's kind of hard to pick some things up on a 15 in. screen from a high cam shot. Looking forward to seeing both corps again after a few shows under their belt, but will have to hope they show up on Fan Network again or will have to wait for Rah-cha-cha.

But Wait, There's More!!! Act now and you will be able to see the REAL ending at the Georgia Dome!! The closer will be put on the field at the next camp. :blink:

Hey Andy,

I hear ya...we've got to add our horn feature, drum feature, and finish the closer (we did a temp transition and closer "stand-still" at Fort Mill). Looks like both corps have lots of work to do before our next showing.

BTW, love the new car (makes me miss the convertible I had :laughing: )

See ya at the Dome !

Hey Andy,

I hear ya...we've got to add our horn feature, drum feature, and finish the closer (we did a temp transition and closer "stand-still" at Fort Mill). Looks like both corps have lots of work to do before our next showing.

BTW, love the new car (makes me miss the convertible I had :blink: )

See ya at the Dome !

Yeah, it's early and I think there's still alot of work to be done for every corps out there this time of year. You guys sounded really good in the hundred degree heat and should be awesome within the next couple of months. I'm hoping that both corps take alot of people by surprise this Labor Day weekend. The new uni's look very classy too. Great choice of style. :laughing:

Thanks on the car, it's definitely a beast. I'm thinking of starting a Z club for the Nissan Z, Corvette Z06, and BMW Z series to get together and swap traffic ticket stories soon. I'll let ya' know when the 1st weekend parking lot meeting / mountain road trip is. Maybe this or next Fall in North Georgia. :cool:

Race ya' to 1 Georgia Dome Drive Northwest..... :tongue:

Renegades are scheduled to perform at Stanford, CA later this month (IIRC) which is video that will also be available on Fan Network as well.

I would assume the new "DCI Minnesota" show will be on the FN as well? Hoping to see the midwest corps on there since its my only chance to see them all until finals.

Can anyone confirm this? I would just look myself but for some odd reason the DCI web page isnt loading for me. :tongue:

I would assume the new "DCI Minnesota" show will be on the FN as well? Hoping to see the midwest corps on there since its my only chance to see them all until finals.

Can anyone confirm this? I would just look myself but for some odd reason the DCI web page isnt loading for me. :tongue:

Just checked, that one is on there too. :tongue:

FWIW, both of those as well as most of the other big regionals like Atlanta and Murfreesboro will be doing live webcasts on FN, so you can watch the action as it happens if you're so inclined. I'm going to try and see if I can hook the laptop up to the flat screen so I don't have to watch it on this tiny screen for the webcasts. I'm just glad I get the opportunity to see corps now that don't come out this way until later in the season, or in some cases at all, without having to wait to Indy or Rah-cha-cha. I believe last year some of the Alumni corps that were at DCI shows (Bridgemen and Cabs Alumni?) also made it onto FN-but not positive on that.