La Crosse Tribune reporter concerned there will be slotting. LOL.

Great press coverage for the Blue Stars in the home town paper. No effort to keep feelings out of the article. I especially like this line:

I was blown away by the Blue Stars. And I can’t say I’ve been blow away by this corps before in my 32 years of coverage. :tongue:

Read it here

Great press coverage for the Blue Stars in the home town paper. No effort to keep feelings out of the article. I especially like this line:

I was blown away by the Blue Stars. And I can’t say I’ve been blow away by this corps before in my 32 years of coverage. :tongue:

Read it here

And they say there is no media bias...

This newspaper reporter has even suspected that there is stotting.

Surprise... surprise.

I like that he doesn't spend half the article explaining what drum corps is. I also like that there are 2 other stories about Blue Stars. Gotta love LaCrosse.

There is a whole online section of the La Crosse Tribune dedicated to the Blue Stars (for the past 3 years). No need to explain Drum Corps to the people of La Crosse. :)

We are expecting many people at the first show in La Crosse since 2008, at the new UW-L stadium on July 16. See http://RiverCityRhapsody.com

---t

I remember reading an article/column critical of the direction of the Scouts and the leadership of Scott Stewart in the Madison newspaper in 2002. I thought "am I really reading about drum corps politics in a newspaper?"