Blue Knights Audio out of Sync on Fan Network

I was watching Blue Knights show on the fan network and when the audio stopped, the drill kept going, and going, and going for about 14 seconds. Kind of annoying.

Yeah I posted the same thread here as well.... It actually happens at the end of the ballad.. The music gets off with the video and is off for the entire closer!! That sucks... FIX IT DCI!!!!!

Wes P

Thinking you should let DCI know. Posting it here will do nothing.

• Like 1

Crown had a phasing problem too, can they fix that? The drums too, Can they fix it? DCI get it together. :blink:

Edited by Jimisback

Thinking you should let DCI know. Posting it here will do nothing.

Not true ... check out THIS POST.

And ... being demanding and saying things like "That sucks ... FIX IT DCI" doesn't help ... of course, this is DCP and one cannot expect civility here.

Not true ... check out THIS POST.

And ... being demanding and saying things like "That sucks ... FIX IT DCI" doesn't help ... of course, this is DCP and one cannot expect civility here.

What is said in the other post makes sense, thanks for fixing the problem. Just thought I would get it out there. Wasn't trying to be pushy in any way.