Stewing in Ewing

21f70e55.jpg

INT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.... INT looked awesome tonight. Maybe their best show of the year.

I hate you. And I hate AT&T. I pre-ordered mine and the order was cancelled. Now every store I've gone to has been sold out of it.

Sorry for the rant lol...back on topic.

upgrade the s/w and battery and wait for them to get the bugs out

Boston. Enjoyed the show. Probably will finish under phantom but I enjoyed this show much more. Some horn control (horn carrying) issues and some stamina problems at the end but when they want to they can really open it up. Another strong show from then again this year!

The biggest weakness is their drumlins. Some dirty notes tonight

And oh yeah...I like last years guard unis better. Just sayin...

ad4c6010.jpg

I know this is a pic of Boston, but is it me or does this sky look perfect for Phantom's show?

You can't make a call based on nothing. Had you said "I put all of the corps names into a hat" THAT would be based on nothing. But you picked a corps, a score, another corps, and a spread. That takes SOMETHING.

You're using Competitive Inertia, and don't even know it.

and I agree with you, BTW, not FHDork.

*grin* exactly, my friend

I just walked up to the Apple store Friday morning, waited about 20 minutes and walked out with a shiny, new 32gb model. :sleeping:

WHAT?!! How and where did you do that?

a872f2e9.jpg

Bluecoats...all that opener work they did yesterday didn't seem to pay off. Very unsettled through the entire opener. Props to the drum major for keeping it together. Didn't tear...just uncomfortable. Ps...drum major didn't acknowledge the crowd at the end. I think he should

Show got better and better as it went through guard needsto be commended as they are SO much stronger this year. Props to them.

Show is very in your face and he electronics add a lot to the show. Great soloists especially the baritone in asphalt cocktail killin job Patty.

Overall it's gonna be an awesome show but they felt a bit off tonight. Some misse horn moves and some bumps around If they clean it I see them in 4th.

Edited by jts5032

WHAT?!! How and where did you do that?

The store at La Cantera. (Next to Six Flags Fiesta Texas) Haven't been by there since, so I don't know it they still have any...

The store at La Cantera. (Next to Six Flags Fiesta Texas) Haven't been by there since, so I don't know it they still have any...

Ugggh. I'm in Virginia lol.

Crown??? Don't keep us in suspense!