Stewing in Ewing

Wow, Bloo...

That's awesome!

Boston filled out a lot of guard work over the last 2 days. Looks like it helped. They are going to catch others very early this year. They are only 2 shows in so far.

It must have helped. Boston made up 2 points on Phantom since Sat.... Boston is now 3 points off Crown tonite.

Go figure. Things will get interesting when the Guard judge and full panels are added

Edited by BRASSO

What happened to Crossmen? Their scores seem kind of flat starting at 68 in their first show and still 68.

Any thoughts?

from the picture, it looked like they were only marching 4 bass drums? I think they will be in the hunt for the last finals spot, with about 3-5 other corps. They came out fairly strong, so I think they will continue to build on that. Sometimes scores don't move for a few shows, and then they can jump up.

Just called Vegas - the over/under on "Xmen moving back to the east coast" is three years.

Based on what?

REALLY interested to see where Blue Stars come in vs BAC and PR.

same here.... Based on pre-season hype I fully expected BS to come out of the gate charging.. I wonder what is keeping them down compared to these other corps...

REALLY interested to see where Blue Stars come in vs BAC and PR.

....and The Cavaliers