Bristol Patriot Tavern

That's REALLY smart. I wonder if other corps do that... :tongue:

That's why I said "you knew they would". Sheeesh!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rumor has it that some corps do laundry on off days............ you can tell by the fresh ocean breeze scent when they come on the field :tongue:

Rumor has it that Crown spent the last 2 days adding new stuff--you knew they would!

Unfortunately I don't think this is going to do it for me this year...I was just not all that impressed with the show concept (not how well it is being performed)when I saw them at the Ewing show. I am not a Crown basher either. I am so happy for crown's success these last few years.

That's why I said "you knew they would". Sheeesh!

Sorry--I get really edgy when a competition is starting and I can't be there and all I have is DCP (thank goodness for that!!!!).

Unfortunately I don't think this is going to do it for me this year...I was just not all that impressed with the show concept (not how well it is being performed)when I saw them at the Ewing show. I am not a Crown basher either. I am so happy for crown's success these last few years.

If you'll remember last year's show, a lot of the conceptual stuff was added in the last third of the season. Suddenly a lot the stuff made sense when jack and tink were given the whole script as it were.

I have no insider knowledge on this but IMO this year will be much the same. The framework will make much more sense when the 3 soloists have all their 'lines'.

If you'll remember last year's show, a lot of the conceptual stuff was added in the last third of the season. Suddenly a lot the stuff made sense when jack and tink were given the whole script as it were.

I have no insider knowledge on this but IMO this year will be much the same. The framework will make much more sense when the 3 soloists have all their 'lines'.

You may be right...Last season I didn't get to see anyone in the early season...so this may have skewed my view for this years stuff. I'll perhaps wait on my own judgment till later in the season.