Bristol Patriot Tavern

You may be right...Last season I didn't get to see anyone in the early season...so this may have skewed my view for this years stuff. I'll perhaps wait on my own judgment till later in the season.

Speaking of concepts -- is BAC's concept simply "vying for the throne" ? Kind of what i got in Ewing but i haven't seen a really detailed description of it (or I just missed it).

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Crown's show is already starting to make sense... at least from a music standpoint. The Pre-Show is the Mahler and the closer is the Mahler done faster and we greater visual impact. That is the obvious idea. I think the more subtle ideas will be represented by the guard... which I'm sure will be added and tweaked all season.

It doesn't matter for me... the brass could be playing anything this year and I would be completely amazed the entire show. The sound is wonderful!

Looks like fred is the only show tweeter for Bristol

boxingfred 
Only crappy thing about this show is the stands are so low. The visual judge will have to guess.
8 minutes ago via web

boxingfred 
Let's not forget about the battle between Phantom and Boston! I give Boston home field advantage.
22 minutes ago via web

boxingfred 
This should be another Heavyweight fight.Crown has improved since last show. I hope Bluecoats bring their A game.
24 minutes ago via web

boxingfred 
Crown, Bluecoats, Phantom,Boston,Crossmen, Surf
38 minutes ago via web

boxingfred 
On my way to the show in Bristol Rhode Island!

boxingfred 
So I'll be talking about corps sound and guard drops mostly cuase you can't see JACK from the stands visually.
2 minutes ago via web

boxingfred 

Bristol literally has only about 15 rows of seats 40 to 40. 10 rows outside the 40.
5 minutes ago via web

(well since I'm bored.....)

I see other Crown parents in here. Who's your kid?

Mine is Natalie, a 2nd year guard member.

As you can see by my signature, mine is John 2nd year bari. And my daughter is a Crown Guard wannabe--and I fully expect her to make it in a few years.

(well since I'm bored.....)

I see other Crown parents in here. Who's your kid?

Mine is Natalie, a 2nd year guard member.

Cool photo BTW.

As you can see by my signature, mine is John 2nd year bari. And my daughter is a Crown Guard wannabe--and I fully expect her to make it in a few years.

Does your son spin a flag with his feet? I had a pic with all the bari's doing that somewhere...

Edited by corpsband