Bristol Patriot Tavern

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does your son spin a flag with his feet? I had a pic with all the bari's doing that somewhere...

Nope--he just tangos.

boxingfred 

Crown tosses a lot and boston tosses more than Phantom. I hope the guard staffs of all corps pick up on this.
less than 20 seconds ago via web

boxingfred 
The corps will be chasing flags and rifles tonight. The wind picks up at odd times field level.
2 minutes ago via web

Ahh.. so he has a guard member leap into his arms :)

So I'm told--I've yet to see a competition yet (have to wait until Atlanta). My wife (who's volunteering in the food truck) says he's doing a great job. Even his sister (reluctantly) agrees.

boxingfred   
First time watching all these corps field level. I'm usually on the fifty, up high enough to see visual.ill count drops tonight.
1 minute ago via web

boxingfred 
Boston next!
4 minutes ago via web

boxingfred 
Xmen finalstatement on full circle. Corps got a little tired twords the end but still put out the power!

Speaking of concepts -- is BAC's concept simply "vying for the throne" ? Kind of what i got in Ewing but i haven't seen a really detailed description of it (or I just missed it).

Not sure that I want to get caught up in concept debates...but in all fairness I did open that door with my comment on Crown...BUT I guess if you need to EXPLAIN it then it was not all that good in the first place...

I will stick with what I enjoy most and that is being entertained(of course everyone has their own definition of this)...

Not sure that I want to get caught up in concept debates...but in all fairness I did open that door with my comment on Crown...BUT I guess if you need to EXPLAIN it then it was not all that good in the first place...

I will stick with what I enjoy most and that is being entertained(of course everyone has their own definition of this)...

Not trying to be combative... I just haven't seen anything other than the music and show title posted. So I was just trying to see if you knew a little bit more about the concept than me :)

Nope--he just tangos.

Our son is JonnyMo Euphonium he Tangos and spins a flag with his feet

5th year with the corps