Lynn Mass State Penitentiary Bean Pot Show Down!

Lynn, MA

Saturday, July 3, 2010 - 7:00 PM

The Beanpot Invitational

The Muchachos - Manchester, NH

Raiders - Wayne, NJ

Jersey Surf - Camden County, NJ

Spirit - Atlanta, GA

INT

Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL

Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

Bluecoats - Canton, OH

Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

I'll be there with my Tweet machine! :tongue:

" Eat'em up at INT !!! "

( or.. somethin' like that )

Crown- has added many changes ( movement, guard, color and drill) that has made their show much more exciting. They are still learning the changes I think they'll pull out another win.

Bluecoats- Great show very exciting. They get better every time I see them. Isee them closing the gap a little.

Boston- Their show kind of reminds me of 1993 Cadets ( In the springtime when knights go of to war) I think they will overtake Phantom tonight.

Phantom- I'm starting to like their more and more. I haven't gotten use to seeing less than 16 tubas. less than a point down from BAC.

Spirit- I don't like their show. I'll keep an open mind and watch it again.

Surf- This is their time to shine with their Patriotic show. Great solo's.

Raiders- 1st veiwing

Muchachos- With 128 members, A powerful brass line and a drum line that will surely challange for the top spot come championships. Just kidding. Haven't seen them this year.

Crown- has added many changes ( movement, guard, color and drill) that has made their show much more exciting. They are still learning the changes I think they'll pull out another win.

Bluecoats- Great show very exciting. They get better every time I see them. Isee them closing the gap a little.

Boston- Their show kind of reminds me of 1993 Cadets ( In the springtime when knights go of to war) I think they will overtake Phantom tonight.

Phantom- I'm starting to like their more and more. I haven't gotten use to seeing less than 16 tubas. less than a point down from BAC.

Spirit- I don't like their show. I'll keep an open mind and watch it again.

Surf- This is their time to shine with their Patriotic show. Great solo's.

Raiders- 1st veiwing

Muchachos- With 128 members, A powerful brass line and a drum line that will surely challange for the top spot come championships. Just kidding. Haven't seen them this year.

I'll be there. Go Boston. Good luck to all tonight. Great year for drum corp.

Thanks for your excellent twitter updates Fred! How do you get to go to all these shows?

Can't wait to hear what you have to say tonight!

Ditto!!! Thanks Fred for helping those of us who can't travel still experience the shows!

Good luck to ALL the Corps tonight! If this season turns into another see-saw battle (Crown vs Bluecoats) like last year's Crown vs Cadets, I think I can take it. As long as a certain west coast group who shall not be named doesn't crash the party. :thumbdown:

[bTW: Go Crown!!!!]

7:05 - Spirit

7:22 - Raiders

7:39 - The Muchachos

7:56 - Jersey Surf

8:13 - Intermission (20 minutes)

8:33 - Carolina Crown

8:50 - Bluecoats

9:07 - Boston Crusaders

9:24 - Phantom Regiment

9:51 - National Anthem / Drum Majors only - Awards

Hoping Boston keeps their run on Phantom going. Maybe Bluecoats pass Crown? :thumbdown: A man can hope. =)

Discuss!