Lynn Mass State Penitentiary Bean Pot Show Down!

I remember some years ago, I got BAC fans riled up because at the Lynn show, their score goes "up" and that particular year, (I think it was 2002) They beat someone unexpectedly..I said they "benefitied from the Manning Bowl lift" LOL....needless to say,I see them overtaking PR tonight, or closing the gap, They have a show that on a higher level right now.

G

We forgive you G...actually I now remember that post since you mentioned it...LOL

I had the chance to see the Bluecoats and Crown this summer already, and let me tell you, there is not enough "breathe-dah" pixie dust in the world to stop the Bluecoats! GO BLOOO!!!

Never had the privilege of attending the Lynn show so I wikipedia'd it and now I get the little rhyme (although it is better in it's fullness)

Lynn, Lynn, city of sin

You never come out the way you went in

Ask for water, they give you a gin

the girls say no, but always give in

Also I was disappointed to see there was no penitentiary in Lynn (which would have made the show title over-the-top !!)

I had the chance to see the Bluecoats and Crown this summer already, and let me tell you, there is not enough "breathe-dah" pixie dust in the world to stop the Bluecoats! GO BLOOO!!!

I really enjoyed Bluecoats in Ewing! They have a very entertaining show with a lot of 'cool' factor as well. But if you think 'breathe-dah' is pixie dust I suggest you go stand in Crown's warm up arc. They will change your mind :thumbdown:

I really enjoyed Bluecoats in Ewing! They have a very entertaining show with a lot of 'cool' factor as well. But if you think 'breathe-dah' is pixie dust I suggest you go stand in Crown's warm up arc. They will change your mind :thumbdown:

This just in:

EVERYONE uses breathe-dah.

Last night, Bluecoats were behind Crown in most captions by only .1 (at most .3), which ultimately makes them neck and neck in my opinion (I think the whole difference was .9). Will be interesting to see how the spread turns out tonight. My hope is that it goes in the favor of Bloo. Although a tie would be cool-- I'd like to see some competition where they trade places and tie on occasion; like 08 where Bloo was chasing SCV, to tie them at the last regular season show, then he behind them, and overtake them on Finals night. Though, if I had to pick between Bloo beating Crown on either tonight or finals but not both, I'd pick finals in a heartbeat. :thumbdown:

Did we ever figure out the correct order in the show?