Lynn Mass State Penitentiary Bean Pot Show Down!

Last night, Bluecoats were behind Crown in most captions by only .1 (at most .3), which ultimately makes them neck and neck in my opinion (I think the whole difference was .9). Will be interesting to see how the spread turns out tonight. My hope is that it goes in the favor of Bloo. Although a tie would be cool-- I'd like to see some competition where they trade places and tie on occasion; like 08 where Bloo was chasing SCV, to tie them at the last regular season show, then he behind them, and overtake them on Finals night. Though, if I had to pick between Bloo beating Crown on either tonight or finals but not both, I'd pick finals in a heartbeat. :thumbdown:

Oh I'm quite happy with the competition they're giving Crown right now :) And while trading places is fun (see 2009 and Crown/Cadets) I'd be quite happy to see Crown go undefeated all season !!

Oh I'm quite happy with the competition they're giving Crown right now :) And while trading places is fun (see 2009 and Crown/Cadets) I'd be quite happy to see Crown go undefeated all season !!

And the Crown cheering section says: AMEN!!! :thumbdown:

Crown very well COULD go undefeated. Although it's unlikely with this years field of competitors.

Kalamazoo can't come fast enough for me.

I still worry about BD. :thumbdown:

If Crown goes on BEFORE Bluecoats, then Coats stand a chance of squeaking by them. BUT (love caveats...) - if the panel that put Crown OVER 1 point higher than Coats is judging again tonight...look for a Crown victory no matter who goes on when -

I was reading this before I knew who wrote it; I was speed-reading the posts, ya know? I was saying to myself "wow, this person 'gets it' as for as CI is concerned. I wonder who [scan over to name]....oh yeah, duh."

I was going to post something very similar...I'm glad I read every post first.