Big Bang at Bridgeport - Drums

On July 5, four of DCI's world class corps take the field at Kennedy Stadium in Bridgeport, CT. World Class drum corps finally returns to the Constitution State after an absence of almost 10 years! Tickets are $25 and $20. The show begins at 7:00 p.m.

Featuring:

Boston Crusaders

Crossmen

Spirit

Jersey Surf

7th Regiment

Spartans

and DCA guests, Connecticut Hurricanes

Bridgeport Drums will also feature a special outdoor performance by the Connecticut Tigers!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? Spirit and Crossmen are both major contenders in being in the top 12 this year. Shoot I would go there isn't a single corps here that I wouldn't want to see.

I will be there! Only 10-15 minutes from my house. :tongue:

Bristol Parade this morning and then off to Bridgeport. Car pools leaving from the lot in front of the Dedham Holiday Inn at 10:00AM. Volunteers meet at 3:00pm at the stadium. HOPE TO SEE YOU TONIGHT AT THE SHOW!

Drum Corps back in Bridgeport, great! Hope all the corps and fans have a great show tonight. Stay Cool!

Should be a great night for DrumCorps!

Today

Sunny...hot with highs in the mid 90s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight

Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 70s. Northwest winds around 5 mph.

If Bridgeport can keep giving DCI a date each year, DCI will start giving them a few more top 12 corps. Like the ones marching in the Bristol parade. That parade must pay well. Hell, one of the gripes over the years for fans of BAC's contest was they didn't have enough top corps. This year was one of their best fields in years.

If Bridgeport can keep giving DCI a date each year, DCI will start giving them a few more top 12 corps. Like the ones marching in the Bristol parade. That parade must pay well. Hell, one of the gripes over the years for fans of BAC's contest was they didn't have enough top corps. This year was one of their best fields in years.

I will do everything I can to keep DCI in BeePo.

Ace

a native