Dublin Downs

This will be my first time attending this show, and was wondering who all in the DCP universe will be attending?

7:00pm

Dublin Coffman High School

6780 Coffman Rd

Dublin, OH 43017

It looks like a great lineup:

Cincinnati Tradition

Legends

Teal Sound

Madison Scouts

Blue Stars

Cavaliers

Carolina Crown

Bluecoats

Would love to meet some of you who I've seen post on here.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be my first time attending this show, and was wondering who all in the DCP universe will be attending?

7:00pm

Dublin Coffman High School

6780 Coffman Rd

Dublin, OH 43017

It looks like a great lineup:

Cincinnati Tradition

Legends

Teal Sound

Madison Scouts

Blue Stars

Cavaliers

Carolina Crown

Bluecoats

Would love to meet some of you who I've seen post on here.

I think I'll be there :tongue: . I'll be the one on the field with the mic at the end of INT's show.

And for those who are planning to go but don't have tickets, the ticket booth opens at 3:30 and, based on the calls and emails we've gotten, you should plan to arrive early to get in line.

Also, GREAT NEWS: Today it was decided to allow fans to bring their own water to the show. You will NOT be required to buy water from the concession stand and gate people WILL let you in with your own PLASTIC water containers (no size limit).

Bathroom lines are at your own risk, though :worthy: .

Also FYI, Crown will be rehearsing at the show stadium. The stadium will be open and you will be allowed to watch rehearsal.

**However, we WILL empty the stadium 90 minutes prior to the show so don't expect to see a run-through.**

All other corps are practicing within 15 minutes of the stadium. PM me if you have specific housing location requests.

I predict Crown will lose for the first time and possibly the first of 2 consecutive Ohio shows in which they will lose.....and then they will regain the top spot for the rest of the season.

I predict Crown will lose for the first time and possibly the first of 2 consecutive Ohio shows in which they will lose.....and then they will regain the top spot for the rest of the season.

Agree with the 1st part :-)

I think I'll be there :thumbup: . I'll be the one on the field with the mic at the end of INT's show.

And for those who are planning to go but don't have tickets, the ticket booth opens at 3:30 and, based on the calls and emails we've gotten, you should plan to arrive early to get in line.

Also, GREAT NEWS: Today it was decided to allow fans to bring their own water to the show. You will NOT be required to buy water from the concession stand and gate people WILL let you in with your own PLASTIC water containers (no size limit).

Bathroom lines are at your own risk, though :tongue: .

are we allowed to bring that water in a little cooler?

Oops! Crown is in Chambersburg tonight not Dublin! :thumbup:

Edited by Contra Mom

are we allowed to bring that water in a little cooler?

No, sorry. Water bottles only. And only clear ones. You can bring a liter of water if you want, but security has to be able to see through it, so no thermoses or coolers allowed.

Oops! Crown is in Chambersburg tonight not Dublin! :thumbup:

this is why show threads shouldnt be till the day of. I keep getting confused on whats what because topics keep getting started 3 days before they happen