OFFICIAL Atlanta Regional Thread...

So it's kinda early to be talking about this regional, but I figured I'd see what everyone else was doing.

Me and a friend are going up to Atlanta the day before the show, and working with Spirit the next day. I've heard Crossmen will be rehearsing at a nearby high school on the 30th, so we'll probably end up going to that.

But, just wanted to check in and see how many other people on here will be going, and if any are going to rehearsals. If anyone finds out of another rehearsal somewhere please let me know. I know Crown is having one Saturday morning, but we won't be able to make that one.

Looking forward to this show, as I always am! Feel free to post tips, advice, travel info, or anything about this show/area to help others that will be attending! :tongue:

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan ahead, but when that time comes I'll make another topic. :tongue:

Search for and bump this topic. It's the polite thing to do.

I am about to buy my ticket.......I am wondering if you have to be in the upper deck to get a good view, or can I skate by with a cheaper lower deck seat?

If you go Upper Deck, try to sit lower so you get less reverberation from the roof. If you go Lower Level, know that the last row opens to the concourse with concessions/restrooms; thus, you may get background noise. I prefer the Club Level but I'm not sure what tickets are left in this section. If you are local or know someone local going with you, you should drive up to the Dome ticket office - you can select your seat(s) much easier and don't have to pay any ridiculous Ticketmaster fees.

Edited by chadwick

I am going (and live in Atlanta). RIDE MARTA (Metro Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority). Parking at most Marta stations is free (for up to 24hrs). The Georgia Dome is steps away from 2 stations (the easiest is the Westline's GWCC/Phillips Arena/Georgia Dome Station...the other is the Vine City Station). A round trip ticket is $4.50 (I think). More info is at www.itsmarta.com. Feel free to send me a message if you have questions that you would like answered by a local. :thumbup:

Edited by PeteInGA

• 2 weeks later...