OFFICIAL Atlanta Regional Thread...

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As some have said, it's not the kids that should take the heat for the show, but those who designed it.

I agree.......but please let me know how to let the designers know I am not happy with their choices/work ? And don't tell me to send a hand written letter or email because many (including myself) have done this....and they fall on deaf ears (some didn't even respond) Many of them obviously don't seem to care much about the crowd/fans. There are a few shows this season that were chosen/written with little to no thought of the crowd/fans in mind.....just my opinion.

What ?? THeres an 15+ page thread called 1995 all over again, dedicated to just what I said....Folks foaming at the mouth waiting with baited breath to see the Devils trip up or get knocked off.....couldnt get any more blatant than that

G

Hey it can still happen... but one thing I can make clear... I said mentally BD would win... but my heart says The Cavaliers... logic says BD hope says The Cavaliers... And yes anyone can quote me on this.

Tell me Dinosaurs, is this how post show bar and parking lot fights would start (pre-internet days) :unhappy:

you could say that again!

Thank goodness for averaged GE. Those judges barely agreed on anything!

You:

A. Haven't read the DCP guidelines

B. Aren't doing any better than you suppose him to be

C. Are too much of a BD honk.

D. All of the above.

Actually, I marched your beloved corps, so I'm not really a BD honk at all. I just like the show and hate seeing people dog the kids out and be a total jerk about it. I will read the DCP guidelines and make sure I don't offend in the future.

Oh, and I guess that means your response is no better than either of ours... same boat, huh? :unhappy: hey, we are emotional creatures right?

I agree.......but please let me know how to let the designers know I am not happy with their choices/work ? And don't tell me to send a hand written letter or email because many (including myself) have done this....and they fall on deaf ears (some didn't even respond) Many of them obviously don't seem to care much about the crowd/fans. There are a few shows this season that were chosen/written with little to no thought of the crowd/fans in mind.....just my opinion.

Exactly what reply were you expecting to receive?

###### TEAL SOUND SHOULD WIN IT ALL!!!!! GO GUITAR!!!!!

Some surprises in Brass tonight on down the standings:

9. Blue Knights - 17.3

10. Blue Stars - 17.1

11. Academy - 17.0

12. Glassmen - 16.9

13. Madison - 16.8

14. Spirit - 16.7

Surprised to see Blue Stars and Madison that low.... and Academy that high. Things must really sound different on the field.