OFFICIAL Atlanta Regional Thread...

I'm SOOOOOO steamed!!

My daughter is in the Academy Guard and I have been waiting to see the full show. I was watching on FN and it was going well, only a few buffers. THEN... ALL OF THE SUDDEN, in the middle of the Colts performance it started buffering more. By the time The Academy took the field, it was so bad I kept losing the feed. Didn't get to see ANY of the show. I'm pretty sure it's because of the crappy ISP connection I have but WHY, did it only start getting bad when it got to the part I REALLY wanted to see... will have to wait till tomorrow and watch it "On Demand".

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm SOOOOOO steamed!!

My daughter is in the Academy Guard and I have been waiting to see the full show. I was watching on FN and it was going well, only a few buffers. THEN... ALL OF THE SUDDEN, in the middle of the Colts performance it started buffering more. By the time The Academy took the field, it was so bad I kept losing the feed. Didn't get to see ANY of the show. I'm pretty sure it's because of the crappy ISP connection I have but WHY, did it only start getting bad when it got to the part I REALLY wanted to see... will have to wait till tomorrow and watch it "On Demand".

That sucks !! Im sorry for you...they did a good job, fwiw.

G

LETS GO BLUE KNIGHTS!!!!! GET AFTER IT!!!! :tongue:

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

LETS GO BLUE KNIGHTS!!!!! GET AFTER IT!!!! :tongue:

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

I forgot how much a really love farandole...