Akron, OH show, July 9!

I agree! A little premature I would say.... The show was in Ohio after all! :tongue:

The judges were from ohio too???? Come on! Crown won me over at Chambersburg but I told the guy next to me their biggest problem will be not to peak to soon. I think all of the body stuff isn't getting the credit they were expecting. They need to add some drill. I think that everybody better watch out for Phantom too! They are marching thier a&& off! I think Crown will bounce back and they will have to do some adding to stay up top! I am sure they will!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take things as they happen, stop looking for patterns in the scores compared to other years. Bloo won and if you dont like it too bad. Understandably people are bias on here but I for one like Crown and Bloo. I cannot wait to see them both at San Antonio. I see both of these corps keeping it close till the end. I hope they are top 2 at the end :) with Bloo on top! :tongue:

ah excuses, makes their loss that much sweeter. Grats Blue!

Wow. I think I congratulated the Bluecoats. Didn't really see the need for any excuses and I didn't make any. Just indicated why *I* wasn't surprised that Bluecoats caught Crown tonight.

I did say, " this could all change on a dime "... maybe you missed that. Crown beat Bluecoats by 3 points on 6/ 21 Their most... its gone up and down from there on Crown's lead over Coats... but tonite Bluecoats beat Crown by over half a point. This could all change tomorrow ( I said as much ). But due to momentum, I 'd say right now that Bluecoats have the best chance to knock off the undefeated Blue Devils if any Corps can. I never mentioned " Finals " at all either. So that's what I said. That's my opinion. I stand by it. You disagree, that's cool too.

They (BD)are going to get knocked off tomorrow night! Wink!

Take things as they happen, stop looking for patterns in the scores compared to other years. Bloo won and if you dont like it too bad. Understandably people are bias on here but I for one like Crown and Bloo. I cannot wait to see them both at San Antonio. I see both of these corps keeping it close till the end. I hope they are top 2 at the end :) with Bloo on top! :tongue:

You think they are Bias on here? no way! lol

Wow. I think I congratulated the Bluecoats. Didn't really see the need for any excuses and I didn't make any. Just indicated why *I* wasn't surprised that Bluecoats caught Crown tonight.

I think you've been pretty graceful in this news so far so I wouldn't worry too much.

Historically corps have gotten a small boost at their "home-show" but this isnt the Bluecoats home-show!

Anyway...for a "lesser" corps to beat a more established unit, they usually have to oversell it for the judges to give them the benefit of the doubt on the sheets. Now that the Bluecoats have broken this "barrier"...who knows where they can go :tongue:

Congrats to all the corps tonight!

way to go bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Anyway...for a "lesser" corps to beat a more established unit, they usually have to oversell it for the judges to give them the benefit of the doubt on the sheets. Now that the Bluecoats have broken this "barrier"...who knows where they can go :tongue:

SO true.

And add to it that it was a pretty considerable margin (0.65) over Crown...this is getting interesting!

This season is shaping up to be the most exciting in years!