Akron, OH show, July 9!

Rumor is that BAC will be using LBJ's empty throne on the field tonite. :smile:

sure he wont be there to announce he will be joining a corps to WIN a championship?

Which one will it be?

Edited by BigPapiBass5

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's you best guess for all the competing corps? Mine are:

1) Crown- 85.00

2) Bluecoats- 84.00

3) Cavies- 83.80

4) Phantom- 82.75

5) Boston- 81.50

6) Madison- 78.74

7) Spirit- 74.00

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

I am afraid the scores tonite may read "RAINED OUT". Cloudy and rainy here in Ohio and expect more tonite....

What a foolish, useless, time to get a life, bull feces thread, and I'm stupid enough to add to it!!

WTF is your problem Ghost? Someone pee in your cereal? Lighten up and let people just enjoy DCP. You have admitted to stupidity will you next admit to downright crankiness.? Keep your negativity and snide remarks to yourself, sheesh. You're not funny if that was what you were going for. This show looks like a kickin show. Wish I could go. Hope the weather holds it would be a shame for this one to not happen.

With the way the radar is looking right now, glad I went down to Dublin on Weds!

I am afraid the scores tonite may read "RAINED OUT". Cloudy and rainy here in Ohio and expect more tonite....

I think we'll be ok...according to weather.com it is supposed to stop raining between 5 and 6pm with a slight chance of rain between 8-9pm (20-30% chance).

I've never been to a DCI show in the rain, do they only 'rain out' if their is lightening?

sure he wont be there to announce he will be joining a corps to WIN a championship?

Which one will it be?

I do not under stand the comment.

I do not under stand the comment.

Lebron decided his team because he wants to WIN. they said BAC will use his empty throne. I said are you sure he wont be there to announce what corps he will join so he could WIN