Akron, OH show, July 9!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a delay? 80% chance of rain at 7. 25% for 8 and 10% by 9. Just hope those drains work.

I hope the show goes on!! This year the weather has been quite nice too all drum corps SHOWS! There have been some hickups with corps housing sites...but the show's have all gone on! Lets keep it that way!!

I hope the show goes on!! This year the weather has been quite nice too all drum corps SHOWS! There have been some hickups with corps housing sites...but the show's have all gone on! Lets keep it that way!!

Here's hoping the Gulf of Mexico loses its attitude before the Texas tour. Not that I blame it for being somewhat upset...

Here's hoping the Gulf of Mexico loses its attitude before the Texas tour. Not that I blame it for being somewhat upset...

Exactly! if things don't shape up DCI will be REALLY ###### about the schedule mixup at the Alamodome.

Spirit just finished. Ive not seen them live this year. IMO they struggled a bit tonight. Lots of holes in the drill. end the show in a straight line across the front and people were all over the place. Some nice parts musically but overall left me just ok.