Blue Knights- Denver, CO

The Cadets- Allentown, PA

Santa Clara Vanguard- Santa Clara, CA

Blue Devils- Concord, CA

Troopers- Casper, WY

Glassmen- Toledo, OH

Colts- Dubuque, IA

High Country Brass- Denver, CO

This is going to be way cool, too bad I can't be there to see it live, but my beer is free at home! :tongue: East vs. West for the first time!!! Can Cadets beat Blue Devils, Where does Glassmen score against SCV and BK, Can BK beat SCV on home turf? Gonna be Way Cool!! :smile: GO BK, GET CLASSICAL BABY :innocent:

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

Edited by wesleyrp

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this time tomorrow night I will be in the stands in Loveland! First time seeing the show live, first time seeing my kid since before Memorial Day, :smile: then Saturday at Invesco-so psyched!

At this time tomorrow night I will be in the stands in Loveland! First time seeing the show live, first time seeing my kid since before Memorial Day, :smile: then Saturday at Invesco-so psyched!

Wow, that's going to be fun! I am way envious!! Describe the atmosphere when you get back, I can only imagine that BK is going to get an Electric Response!!

Wes P

BK '97 '98

Woohoo! BD v Cadets will either be epic, or a disappointing 'blowout'.

also interesting is where do Troopers fall in relation to glassmen & Colts? above them, below them, or in between, and if in between are they gonna be closer to glassmen or to the colts? should bring evrything together nicely. can't wait for the results of tonights two big shows.

Drums Along the Rockies- July, 10 2010

Invesco Field at Mile High

Denver, Colorado

7PM

Show Line-up

Listed in reverse order of performance:

Blue Knights- Denver, CO

The Cadets- Allentown, PA

Santa Clara Vanguard- Santa Clara, CA

Blue Devils- Concord, CA

Troopers- Casper, WY

Glassmen- Toledo, OH

Colts- Dubuque, IA

High Country Brass- Denver, CO

This is going to be way cool, too bad I can't be there to see it live, but my beer is free at home! :tongue: East vs. West for the first time!!! Can Cadets beat Blue Devils, Where does Glassmen score against SCV and BK, Can BK beat SCV on home turf? Gonna be Way Cool!! :smile: GO BK, GET CLASSICAL BABY :whistle:

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

I envy the people who are going to be at this show. Looks like a pretty good lineup. Can't wait to see the scores after this one, especially seeing as how Cadets had four rehearsal days (I think).

Woohoo! BD v Cadets will either be epic, or a disappointing 'blowout'.

You're not supposed to use the word "epic". :innocent:

Edited by 2000Cadet

I might bring my tweet machine.

time-machine.jpg

It's on Fan Network, So I'll probably skip this one.

Edited by boxingfred

I'll be at Invesco. Contemplating heading up to L-land tonight.

Wish we were this good in '96! It's a far cry from those days.

I'm proud of these kids in my beloved BK!

DO IT UP BK!!!

Robb

BK Mello '96 '97

I'll be at Invesco. Contemplating heading up to L-land tonight.

Wish we were this good in '96! It's a far cry from those days.

I'm proud of these kids in my beloved BK!

DO IT UP BK!!!

Robb

BK Mello '96 '97

Yeah you should definitely head up to see it Robb. Don't sell '96 short, I see that season as one of the most, if not THE MOST important year for BK in the 90's. Think about it, if you guys hadn't gotten yourselves into finals the corps would've had a hard time recovering. That small hornline that year reminds me of the little engine that could, 40 something hornline members who refused to give in ever! That is remarkable! BK '97-'00 owes it's success to getting back on track in '96!! Good to see you on here man, have fun at Drums and Loveland if you go!!

Wes P

BK '97 '98

Oh I don't mean to sell short '96. I am so proud to have marched that year, and it is my fondest memory of marching!

I'm just jelous of how they sound!!! The sound they put out makes me wish I'd been a Contra player, or a Euphonium player, maybe a Trumpeteer other than just a Mello... To take a page out of baseball, their sound is just filthy (the good kind of filth like when a pitcher throws an unhittable ball that makes a batter look stupid...)!

I'm proud of my years in the Corps, all the alums past and present, and I'm so very proud of the kids marching this year representin all of us so very well!!

Robb

BK Mello '96 '97