The Loveland Shack

Hope SCV's guard would clean fast... there is a .8 spread between content (8.6) and execution (7.8).

Looking forward to see how BD would score against the Cadets, especially in the music caption.

ps: disappointed by the recap for Glassmen... oh well

could going on second hurt there score?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home from work...

man, somewhat of a bummer seeing BK go down to SCV...but then I remember, "Hey man, Blue Knights are going rounds with the 'MF' Santa Clara Vanguard!!!" Now that's legit!

Nice work BK!!! You'll get 'em again tomorrow at the home show!!!

could going on second hurt there score?

Not sure how it could hurt their score. If anything they set the mark for the corps above them .. and if Gmen were scored low then that leaves open the question .... Did Gmen's score hurt the corps who scores above them? As has been said in this forum a bazeeeelion times ......... it's the spread and not the score that counts right now.

Not sure how it could hurt their score. If anything they set the mark for the corps above them .. and if Gmen were scored low then that leaves open the question .... Did Gmen's score hurt the corps who scores above them? As has been said in this forum a bazeeeelion times ......... it's the spread and not the score that counts right now.

the judges score the opening corps lowerto leave room for the rest.

Colts and Troopers tied, same as last year at Windsor. Wow, what are the odds!? I didn't end up getting tickets (the line was crrrrazy) but I did have fun checking out the lot. Bring on DATR!

Colts and Troopers tied, same as last year at Windsor. Wow, what are the odds!? I didn't end up getting tickets (the line was crrrrazy) but I did have fun checking out the lot. Bring on DATR!

Who was throwin' down in "The Lot?"

LOT REPORT!!!

Who was throwin' down in "The Lot?"

LOT REPORT!!!

I put a few fuzzy videos up at you know where, should be easy to search for. I'm not a drummer but the Cadets sounded pretty amazing.

Will be interesting to see how SCV vs BK stack u[ in a big stadium again tomorrow night......Unfortunately, I cannot even watch it on FN as I have to work (and cannot and would not watch it at work)....

Is it just me (and in this case maybe in my own head) or are there certain shows that "show" better in a big stadium ?

I was at the show and I don't think Glassmen were hurt by going on early, in fact I thought Colts and Troopers might have topped Glassmen. All 3 corps were very close. The fight for the last spot in finals is still very much in the air. Each corps has weaknesses in different areas, it will be interesting to watch the battle for finals.