Fan Network

Hello I wonder if you can help, I am a fan network plus member will i have to pay for the live webcast at kalamazoo tonight? its saying $14.95, if I upgraded to Premium SD would the live webcasts become free or do you just pay for them on an ad hoc basis

I find the site there to have not very clear information

Many thanks

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have the $59 subscription, you get all the webcasts included.

edit: I have the $59 one too, and I see it is still showing prices. I assume when the camera is ready, there will be a link to click on to go to the feed.

Edited by soccerguy315

Cheers for that because I very nearly purchased something extra I didnt need or require

Straight from the site where you sign up for the Fan Network:

Premium Subscribers ($149/$169) have access to all Video On Demand and Live Webcast events.

Plus Subscribers ($59) have access to all Video On Demand, excluding Finals Week, and all Live Webcast events.

Basic Subscribers ($39) have access to all Video On Demand events, excluding Finals Week.

Live Webcast/Pay-Per-View users will not have access to Video On Demand events.

if you have the $59 subscription, you get all the webcasts included.

edit: I have the $59 one too, and I see it is still showing prices. I assume when the camera is ready, there will be a link to click on to go to the feed.

Yep.

Straight from the site where you sign up for the Fan Network:

Premium Subscribers ($149/$169) have access to all Video On Demand and Live Webcast events.

Plus Subscribers ($59) have access to all Video On Demand, excluding Finals Week, and all Live Webcast events.

Basic Subscribers ($39) have access to all Video On Demand events, excluding Finals Week.

Live Webcast/Pay-Per-View users will not have access to Video On Demand events.

Hi Lance

I have spent some time on that site today and had read the same thing you posted, however whilst logged in as a Plus member it was still telling me to pay $14.95 for the Kalamazoo webcast and was happy to take me to the checkout so I was very confused because and I wanted clarification hence why I came on here for advice

I think it could be clearer on the site or make sure it recognises you are a Plus member and hence no need to pay for the webcast

Cheers

Hi Lance

I have spent some time on that site today and had read the same thing you posted, however whilst logged in as a Plus member it was still telling me to pay $14.95 for the Kalamazoo webcast and was happy to take me to the checkout so I was very confused because and I wanted clarification hence why I came on here for advice

I think it could be clearer on the site or make sure it recognises you are a Plus member and hence no need to pay for the webcast

Cheers

I agree. I only knew that the link for the webcast comes up eventually because I've subscribed before.

I agree that their website design is confusing...I have the $149 package, and mine still shows prices for the webcasts. I watched part of the last one though, once you get logged in it is pretty easy to access the webcast and doesn't charge you extra. I just wish instead of listing the prices for the webcasts, it listed the time-I had no idea until a few days ago what time they started, or that basically you either have to choose between the two. or for those of us who have the webcasts included, bounce back and forth between the two.

I agree that their website design is confusing...I have the $149 package, and mine still shows prices for the webcasts. I watched part of the last one though, once you get logged in it is pretty easy to access the webcast and doesn't charge you extra. I just wish instead of listing the prices for the webcasts, it listed the time-I had no idea until a few days ago what time they started, or that basically you either have to choose between the two. or for those of us who have the webcasts included, bounce back and forth between the two.

There won't be a whole lot of overlap, thank goodness.

Kalamzoo stars 3 hours before Denver.