Bluecoats

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet they fell from 4th to 7th because of a major pile-up of good-to-great corps/shows.

I was on tour with them for the last two weeks of tour and while I was initially really disappointed that they fell so far finals week. But that disappointment was short-lived and I am really proud that they performed probably better than any Bluecoats corps before them despitethe placement.

I also realized the competition was so close that the 4 through 7 group could have landed in any order that night. The other groups just happened to have a slight edge that night. When the competition is that close - a slight edge can cause a drastic change in placement, but that's ok. In my mind (and hopefully in the minds of the members) it doesn't take away from the fact that they still had the best show that Bluecoats have ever fielded (design and performance).

The 4 through 7 group were all incredible shows. Those are the ones I will remember most from that season. They should have been 1 through 4 in my opinion.

Sorry - that was sort of rambling...